ADVERTISEMENT

The new E Learning

HA! My daughter has 7 tests this week as they finish everyday of in-person instruction since August.

Benet takes finals after Christmas break - no COVID mercy exams

Go Catholic schools - keep leading the way -

What does East St. Louis say All Gas No Brakes

Catholic schools this year are All Education, No Unions!
My son is taking in person finals this week as well.

Reactions: Gene K.
Families of D230 got an email from the super today indicating they are planning for their Stage 4, Full Open, plan spring semester now (no date given). Not hybrid, full reopen for all students. Might not be waiting for Pritzker's Stage 5.

Families of D230 got an email from the super today indicating they are planning for their Stage 4, Full Open, plan spring semester now (no date given). Not hybrid, full reopen for all students. Might not be waiting for Pritzker's Stage 5.
Hats off to them if they can pull this off. I suspect stopping the bleeding of how far behind grade level students have fallen is part of it. Also, the sh*tshow that remote learning has become must eventually end. Any indication of whether students will still have an eLearning option or must they all attend?

Hats off to them if they can pull this off. I suspect stopping the bleeding of how far behind grade level students have fallen is part of it. Also, the sh*tshow that remote learning has become must eventually end. Any indication of whether students will still have an eLearning option or must they all attend?
The option for elearning for families that want it will remain

The option for elearning for families that want it will remain

CDC doctor on WGN talking vaccine and why under 18 aren’t getting it. He said because they are too low risk. Six times less likely to get covid when exposed, and if they do get it they carry a much lower viral load, so they are six times less likely to spread it. In other words, about thirty six times safer to be around as compared to adults. That’s teen agers . The younger the safer. Grammar school kids about a hundred times safer. He said he would feel way safer in a classroom than a grocery store

Reactions: Kevin JCHS 81

No target date to open in person is kind of a red flag.

Anything to report from HS districts regarding failing grades from 1st semester classes that were mostly held in remote mode? I heard one high-profile SW suburban public HS district did not allow failing semester grades to be assigned, permitting instead an "incomplete." For these students, some form of credit recovery program was put into place.

Anything to report from HS districts regarding failing grades from 1st semester classes that were mostly held in remote mode? I heard one high-profile SW suburban public HS district did not allow failing semester grades to be assigned, permitting instead an "incomplete." For these students, some form of credit recovery program was put into place.

Most places only let you fail a kid if they did nothing and also never went on their zoom. Of course after you also made multiple parent contacts.

Reactions: johnndoe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT