ADVERTISEMENT

THE Chicago Catholic League Thread - 2018 - Week Five

I'm still trying to figure out the airport pictures and the San Francisco picture with the trolley

Reactions: McCaravan
I feel pretty good given the only ones I couldn't get were Leo vs. St. Joe's, Fenwick vs. DeLaSalle and St. Rita vs. Montini (although I do obviously now). Guess I'm not in cranky old man status yet...

Reactions: Gene K.
I feel pretty good given the only ones I couldn't get were Leo vs. St. Joe's, Fenwick vs. DeLaSalle and St. Rita vs. Montini (although I do obviously now). Guess I'm not in cranky old man status yet...
Excellent. If it helps, Liz picks De La Salle this week

St Liz is now like Q anon.

I'm still trying to figure the two LAX pics. Pretty sure he's sending a message to me. What's that? You want me to read Catcher In The Rye? And, what? The president slighted my favorite movie actress? And you want me to seek revenge? Okay, if that's what'll make Rosie O'Donnell answer my calls . . .

St Liz is now like Q anon.

I'm still trying to figure the two LAX pics. Pretty sure he's sending a message to me. What's that? You want me to read Catcher In The Rye? And, what? The president slighted my favorite movie actress? And you want me to seek revenge? Okay, if that's what'll make Rosie O'Donnell answer my calls . . .

Be sure to drink your Ovaltine!

Reactions: ignazio
Cool! StoneLiz picking Provi! That photo of a good old fashion Irish Catholic family must mean Celtics, right “Brothers “? LOL

Cool! StoneLiz picking Provi! That photo of a good old fashion Irish Catholic family must mean Celtics, right “Brothers “? LOL
I think you have a case.

The father in the movie Step Brothers is Richard Jenkins who had a role in a 1999 Alec Baldwin movie called...’Outside Providence’.

The plot thickens...

Reactions: ignazio and Gene K.
And StL is a dog to a team that they clocked last year. I've been cautious with my Vikings, but I LOVE them catching 10 against Hope.
And, Rita is favored against Montini? There's got to be something wrong with the GambleTron 2000!
Photo-
E. My forehead after last Saturday's grammar school football games with neither hat not sunscreen.

Rita guys, even at 1-3, don't know the meaning of the word "quit". In fact, I just saw some of their test scores, and it is obvious that they don't know the meaning of a lot of words.

Rita guys, even at 1-3, don't know the meaning of the word "quit". In fact, I just saw some of their test scores, and it is obvious that they don't know the meaning of a lot of words.

BOOM!
Roasted...

Which is why we are very grateful that StoneToad uses pictures for his picks.

Now excuse me, I have to get back to my inbox to explain to the MC guys who Lizard picked.

On a serious note, it’s great to have the private one back, MC must be having a good season.

Excuse me to interrupt all you compulsive prognosticators here, but here are my picks:

Hope(3-1) @ SL(2-2)
Hope is impressive this year. SL +10

TECH(0-4) @ Wheaton Academy(2-2)
Rising academic standards might mean a clock or two. Ram +44

Leo(1-3) @ SJ(0-4)
Lions -14

LA(2-2) @ SI(3-1)
I really don't understanding this overemphasis on winning. 'Pack +21

MC(3-1) @ MA(2-2)
Gambletron no fan of the Cadets. MA +58

F(1-3) @ DLS(2-2)
Is this opening night at Ryan Field? Perfect opponent. Meteors -15.

BR(4-0) @ PC(4-0)
Unbeaten and 29 point favorites? Perfect season on the line? What could possibly go rong? PC +29

SR(1-3) @ MCHS(4-0)
Gambletron got into the liquor cabinet. Broncs +7

Those going to the St Rita at Montini game don't forget to get the "Italian Segredo" sub at the concession stand courtesy of Mike's Meat Market.

Also heard they are having a dunk tank at this homecoming game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT