ADVERTISEMENT

Standout 2022 East St Louis recruit is back on the market....

Seen you guys play plenty over the years. Are you serious? ESL has zero class. I saw them onside kick up 50 plus points a few years back and then go no huddle to make sure their RB could score on the school he transferred from. I’ve seen them run the score up and clown teams they have obvious “advantages” over consistently. That’s a fact. You guys front a lot on this board and I’m not sure why. Are you guys not aware of the reputation ESL has when it comes to “dirty” and “unsportsmanlike” play? If not then you are in denial or live in a bubble.

You guys barked up the wrong tree with that nonsense on Friday night and found out real quick that BS won’t work against a team like IMG or any team you don’t have an insane talent level advantage over. Like I said before there are levels to this game and ESL isn’t on the IMG or Bosco’s level. Period. I’m glad IMG was willing to do what Bosco wasn’t, which is keep the foot on the gas pedal and clown you guys every chance they got. Reality is that you guys wanted what they gave you. Your coaches and kids said they wanted “all the smoke”. Welp, ya’ll got it. Like I said: The bullies got bullied. Anyone not from ESL that watches that game saw Burden crack back in 24 early in the game and constantly get in kids faces flexing and posturing. Saw him step on kids ankles (on purpose) and walk up and kick a kid in the shin multiple times (watch the highlight video on youtube and you see him being dirty all game). Same with 5 and 58. All posturing and staring guys down, nHe was setting the wrong tone for you guys out there. He can hold his own on the field but his actions wrote checks his TEAM couldn’t cash.

Loved the late score and two point conversion too. Your coaches talking to their kids really didn’t sit well with them so they didn’t pull any punches.

The fact that an ESL fan is “going to create a blog” to complain about getting bullied by IMG is priceless. Absolutely priceless. Take shots at me all you want. I’m just a messenger. A messenger that enjoyed watching a dirty program who thought they had a chance to compete with IMG get smacked around all night.

Now go win that 6A state championship and pretend that’s all that mattered to you anyway. You aren’t fooling anyone. We all know Friday was your guys “Super Bowl”.

Come on keyboard warrior. Care to come from behind the curtains and tell us what rinky dink (lol) Southwestern Conference School you obviously hold so dearly, in order for us to put it all in proper perspective. I think that every member on this board has shared what team they rally behind other than you. Or are you really just the ALL teams other than ESL guy that you have shown yourself to be?

Come on buddy………

ESL fans/coaches are predictable with your personal insults. Did ESL onside kick against a conference opponent up 50 puts a few years ago or not? I’m sure you remember that they did. That’s classy though right? I’m sure you have a rationalization for why that’s ok. Insult a random poster personally because you have no argument other than “hater, jealous, you must have lost to ESL......” Same old song every time.

Put on a front for these Chicago folks all you want, but you can’t fool yourselves.

Did you have a problem with Burden walking to midfield and staring the IMG DBs down pregame then running his mouth? All pre game by the way. Did you have a problem with Burden cracking back on 24, it not being called and then flexing and posturing in kids faces? Did you have a problem with Burden getting shoved 4 yards out of bounds on a run play get upset and push through a crowd to get into 24’s face and flex? Did you have a problem with Burden walking up to 24 not 7, after 5 got rocked and literally kick him in the shin? Did you have a problem with 5 hitting kids square in the back towards the end of a play multiple times throughout the game? Did you have a problem with 58 shoving kids well after the whistle all game? He’s done that all year as well as dive on kids or put his knee in a kids back.
Did you see Burden wheel around and punch the db that slung him out of bounds before the fight happened? You didn’t? He did for sure. It’s why he was ejected.

All of the above happened and I’ll make a short video with of the clips and put them on YouTube if you want but do you really want me to? I’m not making this stuff up.

Watch the highlight videos on youtube and you hear the IMG kids asking why ESL is still talking and saying “they don’t want to play ball they just want to fight”. I mean, how do you get run over, stiff armed and run over and each time get up and walk towards the RB and run your mouth? What could you possibly have to even say? The IMG kids were confused.

You guys can spin your narrative all you want. Just like the moral victories the “comeback” against Bosco.....whatever helps you sleep at night.

Mr. Unknown, can you explain why the SWC does not allow for ESL to petition up to 7A or 8A? After all the attempts from people like you over the years to destroy the program fell terribly short, was this a last-resort punitive measure?

Inside any one on this board knows ESL has not had a kicker in years, onside kick naw maybe a fluke kid that didn’t go well but onside kick when up by 50. Yeah right proves my theory will no longer respond to your nonsense
Lol exactly. When he said "i saw esl onside kick" i knew he was full of sh*t or just an idiot.

Reactions: flyerforlife
ESL fans/coaches are predictable with your personal insults. Did ESL onside kick against a conference opponent up 50 puts a few years ago or not? I’m sure you remember that they did. That’s classy though right? I’m sure you have a rationalization for why that’s ok. Insult a random poster personally because you have no argument other than “hater, jealous, you must have lost to ESL......” Same old song every time.

Put on a front for these Chicago folks all you want, but you can’t fool yourselves.

Did you have a problem with Burden walking to midfield and staring the IMG DBs down pregame then running his mouth? All pre game by the way. Did you have a problem with Burden cracking back on 24, it not being called and then flexing and posturing in kids faces? Did you have a problem with Burden getting shoved 4 yards out of bounds on a run play get upset and push through a crowd to get into 24’s face and flex? Did you have a problem with Burden walking up to 24 not 7, after 5 got rocked and literally kick him in the shin? Did you have a problem with 5 hitting kids square in the back towards the end of a play multiple times throughout the game? Did you have a problem with 58 shoving kids well after the whistle all game? He’s done that all year as well as dive on kids or put his knee in a kids back.
Did you see Burden wheel around and punch the db that slung him out of bounds before the fight happened? You didn’t? He did for sure. It’s why he was ejected.

All of the above happened and I’ll make a short video with of the clips and put them on YouTube if you want but do you really want me to? I’m not making this stuff up.

Watch the highlight videos on youtube and you hear the IMG kids asking why ESL is still talking and saying “they don’t want to play ball they just want to fight”. I mean, how do you get run over, stiff armed and run over and each time get up and walk towards the RB and run your mouth? What could you possibly have to even say? The IMG kids were confused.

You guys can spin your narrative all you want. Just like the moral victories the “comeback” against Bosco.....whatever helps you sleep at night.
Im interested in the video. Id actually love to see luther playing dirty all game, esp when he only played the first half.

The bullies got bullied. ESL got a taste of their own medicine against IMG. Treated you guys exactly how you treat Alton or Belleville West. lol.
Really. They didn't bully anyone. They played fair football. It's not their fault they scored when they had the ball. While Alton, West, East, Edwardsville, and O'Fallon didn't. But they showed no class at all.IMG

EastSide has played like dicks at times in the past - this year has been much better than before. The CBC game was iffy, but it has been pretty clean since.

The IMG game - ESL was playing to the rules. LB3 WAS taunted into retaliation - learn to smile about it and take the yards, young buck!

They are all young, dumb and full of cum - we all were. But EastSide has been good this year.

Ya'all know I call fair balls and strikes.

West sucks. Since the end of the Arnold era.

So that's generations.

It was a written-down, listed season goal that we shutout Belleville West. Honest to God!

They NEVER scored at the varsity level when I was at Althoff. Kevin Trumph, was was their stud back, 0 yards on 10 carries my senior year,

My buddy Daylan Green, I still see him in Vegas each year, did not do much better his senior year and he played D1. Mike Hall - Millikan - in between Daylan and Trumph - did nothing either.

Reactions: TigerforFlyers
The bullies got bullied. ESL got a taste of their own medicine against IMG. Treated you guys exactly how you treat Alton or Belleville West. lol.

I’ll even go a bit further, given the known disdain that Bryan Edgar has for everything ESL and his childish reputation because of it, I’ll go ahead and ask………

How has being a fired head coach been treating you?

IMG’s behavior reminded me of one of those teams on Last Chance U. They are an all star team so no team should be able to stay within 30 points of them. No need to act they way they do. ESL beats plenty of teams by a lot and have tons of swagger but I can’t recall them playing dirty. The refs let that game get away from them.

For anyone who doesnt want to read that nonsense @PinkFreud just described plays you will see in 99% of high school football games (maybe aside from the Burden slap which wasn't egregious enough for an ejection imo)

Hopefully @PinkFreud will come back with the video hes promised us.

IMG’s behavior reminded me of one of those teams on Last Chance U. They are an all star team so no team should be able to stay within 30 points of them. No need to act they way they do. ESL beats plenty of teams by a lot and have tons of swagger but I can’t recall them playing dirty. The refs let that game get away from them.
There were two plays where Palmer (#5) and Wells (#15) were laying on the ground and got speared by an IMG db. Pretty obvious @PinkFreud has an agenda when he doesn't mention either of those plays. The hit on Palmer came before the LB3 scuffle and Im sure that played a role in it.

Last edited:
These boys looking for street cred - trying to punk East Saint Louis.

Young men out there - I drove from Queeny in Sauget and weaved thought LorrainE dr. and such to Camp Jackson then up the hill by old PTs

….

And that ain’t the projects!

Hey-Zues!!!!! Some of your northern folk would be shocked what is happening down there.

• Love
Reactions: Odirty
EastSide has played like dicks at times in the past - this year has been much better than before. The CBC game was iffy, but it has been pretty clean since.

The IMG game - ESL was playing to the rules. LB3 WAS taunted into retaliation - learn to smile about it and take the yards, young buck!

They are all young, dumb and full of cum - we all were. But EastSide has been good this year.

Ya'all know I call fair balls and strikes.
I think you hit the nail on the head. I think that it's too extreme for PinkFreud or anyone else to insinuate that Eastside plays dirty. Eastside certainly has that reputation, at least in our area, but most of it is exaggeration because, as you said, they often times "play like dicks." On the other hand, the Flyers don't play like the angels that some on this post make them out to be. That's just sugar coating. The Flyers, like many teams, do a lot of "extra" stuff (taunting, trash talking, intimidation, running up the score and occasional inappropriate physical contact) that can be considered unsportsmanlike, but generally not dirty. IMG is VERY much like the Flyers in that regard and when you have two teams that play that way, there's a good chance that things can get out of control and the officials have to do the best that they can to keep the game under control, which can be difficult. I think that the late hit incident caused things to escalate. When watching that hit live, I thought that it was absolutely blatant and intentional, but when they showed the replay a few times, it did look like the IMG player who made that diving hit was already in mid air when the ESL player was tackled by another player and couldn't stop his body at that point. So the hit may or may not have been intentional, but with all of the back and forth between the two teams that had already occurred, it's easy to see how that hit made things way worse, especially in real time. Outside of that hit, I think the poor behavior was pretty even between both teams, which was unfortunate. And yeah, I don't doubt that the IMG player had some words for LB3 as he was pushing him out of bounds, but as a taunter himself, LB3 should know better than to react the way that he did. Slapping at, and going after another player is going to get you ejected every time. In the end, they're all just a bunch of young hyper-competitive kids that have some maturing to do.

I think you hit the nail on the head. I think that it's too extreme for PinkFreud or anyone else to insinuate that Eastside plays dirty. Eastside certainly has that reputation, at least in our area, but most of it is exaggeration because, as you said, they often times "play like dicks." On the other hand, the Flyers don't play like the angels that some on this post make them out to be. That's just sugar coating. The Flyers, like many teams, do a lot of "extra" stuff (taunting, trash talking, intimidation, running up the score and occasional inappropriate physical contact) that can be considered unsportsmanlike, but generally not dirty. IMG is VERY much like the Flyers in that regard and when you have two teams that play that way, there's a good chance that things can get out of control and the officials have to do the best that they can to keep the game under control, which can be difficult. I think that the late hit incident caused things to escalate. When watching that hit live, I thought that it was absolutely blatant and intentional, but when they showed the replay a few times, it did look like the IMG player who made that diving hit was already in mid air when the ESL player was tackled by another player and couldn't stop his body at that point. So the hit may or may not have been intentional, but with all of the back and forth between the two teams that had already occurred, it's easy to see how that hit made things way worse, especially in real time. Outside of that hit, I think the poor behavior was pretty even between both teams, which was unfortunate. And yeah, I don't doubt that the IMG player had some words for LB3 as he was pushing him out of bounds, but as a taunter himself, LB3 should know better than to react the way that he did. Slapping at, and going after another player is going to get you ejected every time. In the end, they're all just a bunch of young hyper-competitive kids that have some maturing to do.
That’s fair balls and strikes.

Unless I missed something, when did any poster call ESL some angels?

Mr. Unknown, can you explain why the SWC does not allow for ESL to petition up to 7A or 8A? After all the attempts from people like you over the years to destroy the program fell terribly short, was this a last-resort punitive measure?
False propaganda…. After playing a decade in 7A, why would the administration suddenly forbid you from petitioning? My theory is that Sunkett needed a win to save himself. We all know the punishment is 7A (Ghost of Gately)….

False propaganda…. After playing a decade in 7A, why would the administration suddenly forbid you from petitioning? My theory is that Sunkett needed a win to save himself. We all know the punishment is 7A (Ghost of Gately)….
So are you also accusing edgy of spreading false propaganda? At the time it was announced they were 11-2 and a year removed from a 7a championship.

also it wasnt the admin who forbid it. It was the southwestern conf. Maybe try to be atleast a little informed of a situation before you decide to speak on it.

Last edited:

I am responding to you solely because you responded to me. But my fellow posters have already proven that you, my friend, ARE AN IDIOT!!!!!! 😂😂😂

Ghost of Gately???? More like Phantom Flags of Gately!! Lol

I hope this post doesn’t reflect your IQ. This has to be one of the dumbest post of all time. You go sit in the corner right now.

I hope this post doesn’t reflect your IQ. This has to be one of the dumbest post of all time. You go sit in the corner right now.
Sounds familiar, but all my predictions are accurate. Can’t deny that buddy! I know football and I definitely know what great coaching looks like. You can stack a team with 12 all Americans every year, but you’ll get ran out of town playing sandlot ball…

Sounds familiar, but all my predictions are accurate. Can’t deny that buddy! I know football and I definitely know what great coaching looks like. You can stack a team with 12 all Americans every year, but you’ll get ran out of town playing sandlot ball…

No team in Illinois has had 12 all Americans. So much for accuracy.

Wth does that have to do with your previous explanation as to why esl is playing in 6a. Youre doing some world class goalpost moving

Also, "prediction" implies the outcome or event hasnt happened yet. We dont need your "prediction", we have the actual facts of the situation that played out over 3 years ago

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT