ADVERTISEMENT

Pediatric Cancer-Go Gold for September- AD's/Coaches

Brad0710

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2017
Coaches or AD's please follow me at @bradbeetham on Twitter for DM, or email me at bbeetham@mwrestore.com for further details. This is a great opportunity and at absolutely no cost to your high school. I am a board member for Cal's Angels, a Chicago based pediatric cancer charity. We are in our second year of this awareness campaign, we had 9 high schools participate last year and are increasing to 20 this season(spots limited). Will will outfit all of your fall sports in gold accessories or attire at NO cost. See below for those details.
  • Cal’s Angels will provide apparel for all Fall Athletes to wear to all home and away games during the month of September:
    • Cheerleading: Bows
    • Boys Cross Country: Sweatbands/Arm Bands
    • Girls Cross Country: Sweatbands/Arm Bands
    • Drill Team: Bows and Poms
    • Boys Golf: Towels
    • Girls Golf: Towels
    • Football: 5 Custom Gold Ribbon Wilson GST Footballs, Under Armour Socks, Gold Field Paint
    • Marching Band: Sash
    • Boys Soccer: Under Armour Socks
    • Girls Swim/Dive: Swim Caps
    • Girls Tennis: Sweatbands/Arm Bands
    • Girls Volleyball: Under Armour Socks
  • Cal’s Angels will educate your school’s Gold Ambassador on the importance of pediatric cancer awareness and provide the tools to help deliver the message to fellow students. This is a great opportunity for high achievers in student council or national honors society.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES

• One Gold-Out home game during the month of September. Cal’s Angels will supply t-shirts for students to sell at school to encourage the gold out.
  • Fall athletics will wear gold apparel during the month of September at all home and away games. All apparel is provided by Cal’s Angels at no cost to you.
  • One Gold Ambassador at your school to facilitate the gold movement. This is great for high achievers in student council or national honors society.
  • Fundraising is not expected, but we are available to help if you choose to fundraise. T-shirt sales, bake sales, penny wars, the ideas are endless.
“Our athletes enjoyed representing the gold ribbon and our students really supported your cause. Our students participated in two Gold football games. Our parents, as well as students, supported the cause in an ever growing sea of gold in the stands. We still have students wearing their Go Gold t-shirts. Go Gold was celebrated at all fall athletic events including volleyball games, soccer games, tennis matches, golf matches, and cross country races. Our students look forward to next year’s Go Gold events.”
– Dave Hicks, Hampshire HS Athletic Director

PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO OR TO EXPRESS INTEREST!

Thank you

Brad Beetham

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT