ADVERTISEMENT

Number of Kids Playing College Ball from Your Team?

WHY is BOOS going to a school who doesn't give athletic scholies, if he's ALL THAT?
Because he will probably be a physician some day and not an NFL player. Same reason why Marwede (‘16) went to Duke and not Alabama. You have been very active recently.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gene K. and USD24
In the next few yrs you will see more college scholarships offered to less talented players, given the fact that football numbers are so low coming up now.Also it is much easier to walk on to D1 than ever before.I have seen 4 very average Players walk on at Iowa,Il,Clemson and Wisconsin and get playing time in first 2 yrs.

In the next few yrs you will see more college scholarships offered to less talented players, given the fact that football numbers are so low coming up now.Also it is much easier to walk on to D1 than ever before.I have seen 4 very average Players walk on at Iowa,Il,Clemson and Wisconsin and get playing time in first 2 yrs.
Who is the Clemson player?

Because he will probably be a physician some day and not an NFL player. Same reason why Marwede (‘16) went to Duke and not Alabama. You have been very active recently.

I'm experiencing withdrawl pains, from having lost the greatest prep coach in America, in a possible Kangaroo Court proceeding!

Colgate (Patriot school) offers athletic scholarships. Not to mention the education.

The more I see graduates of Ivy League schools, the more I think that they've become diploma mills!(Adam Shipp, Barack Hussein, Elizabeth Warren, and Joe Biden) :eek:

I can’t speak for the others but Iowa has a very proud walk on tradition and has had Walton’s play, and play at a high level early on, for decades.

Clearly you are Ivy material yourself

FORTUNATELY NO! I'm not an IVY SNOB! There are some REAL BOZOS with Ivy League credentials!(Shipp, Biden, Hussein, Warren, Bush, and the list goes ON and ON))

As an aside, after the BS coming out of the mouth of Alexandria Ocasio Cortez' mouth recently! I don't want to EVER hear any more condemnation of SOUTHERN education! She was the Salutatorian of Boston University, for God's sake! And she's an IMBECILE!

Numbers are low at WHICH level? We currently have some 550 players in our feeder system through varsity!(grades 6-12) Last season, we had 105 on the varsity, that lost 14-13 in the 7A State Championship game! And we are having to compete with the mega teams in the ATL metro, who like to load up talent on a half dozen schools in two particular counties of nearly 1,000,000 each! CONVERSELY, we are a rural South Georgia county school, with a county population of 46,000! And we don't even utilize our entire talent pool! The school is comprised of 65% white, 15% Hispanic, and the rest are Black! And the varsity team comprises nearly 80% black talent! No telling how many kids we'd have out for football, if the Hispanics and White boys went out for FOOTBALL! Most of the Hispanic kids opt for baseball and soccer, while the white boys opt for soccer, baseball, and our world class diving team!

Last edited:
Nazareth

Leach - EIU
Love - NIU
Baker - Yale
Stec - Iowa PWO
Moscinki - Illinois College
Evans - SDSU
Gray - Augustana IL
Morris - Concordia SP
Smith - St Thomas MN
Oglesby - Northern Michigan U
Keeler - Undecided but Playing
Puckett - Undecided but Playing
Vercelli - Carthage
Harris - Depauw
Lugo - Butler
Wall - Clarke

Might be missing someone.
Impressive!

York:

Zane Heemsoth - University of Notre Dame

Joe Javorek - Monmouth College

AJ Munoz - McKendree College

KeVon Robinson - Robert Morris University

Hayden Snyder - Bucknell University

Bo Thomas - Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology

I know there are two more...just not sure where.

shg:

2 to whitewater.

1 to il wesleyan.

1 to st. thomas.

1 to st. ambrose.

1 to eiu.

1 to ole miss.

i know i'm missing 1 or 2 more.

Reactions: Gene K.
I know Marist has a handful but not sure where everyone is going.
Markette - Drake
Skalitski/Fanneli- Dayton
is all i know in stone.

FORTUNATELY NO! I'm not an IVY SNOB! There are some REAL BOZOS with Ivy League credentials!(Shipp, Biden, Hussein, Warren, Bush, and the list goes ON and ON))

As an aside, after the BS coming out of the mouth of Alexandria Ocasio Cortez' mouth recently! I don't want to EVER hear any more condemnation of SOUTHERN education! She was the Salutatorian of Boston University, for God's sake! And she's an IMBECILE!
Stop dancing around the question and tell us what you really think. :);)

Reactions: Bowie50
My son is also on the football team at Army West Point. Incredible program right now trending up. Coach Monken is awesome.
You are correct. I read an article recently about them trending up and possibly being ranked this year. Can't remember if I saw it in the USA Today or Wall Street Journal.

Reactions: Bowie50
Nazareth

Leach - EIU
Love - NIU
Baker - Yale
Stec - Iowa PWO
Evans - SDSU
Gray - Augustana IL
Morris - Concordia SP
Smith - St Thomas MN
Keeler - Undecided but Playing
Puckett - Undecided but Playing
Vercelli - Carthage
Harris - Depauw
Lugo - Butler
Wall - Clarke

With all the talk about Naz and all the resources to get players you would think they would have at least 1 power 5 player.

With all the talk about Naz and all the resources to get players you would think they would have at least 1 power 5 player.

We are talking about that Naz team that dismantled the field in 2018, right? You don't need power 5 to be a solid high school team.

Reactions: Gene K.
i think big is referring to the patriot league not giving athletic scholarships. today footballscoop.com is talking how st. thomas(d3) got kicked out of their conference because of domination and would like to d1 in the patriot league. ncaa says no.

Patriot league gives athletic scholarships and Dayton is not in the patriot league.

i think big is referring to the patriot league not giving athletic scholarships. today footballscoop.com is talking how st. thomas(d3) got kicked out of their conference because of domination and would like to d1 in the patriot league. ncaa says no.

Nazareth

Leach - EIU
Love - NIU
Baker - Yale
Stec - Iowa PWO
Evans - SDSU
Gray - Augustana IL
Morris - Concordia SP
Smith - St Thomas MN
Keeler - St Thomas More Prep CT
Puckett - Lindenwood
Vercelli - Carthage
Harris - Depauw
Lugo - Butler
Wall - Clarke

Just updated Jeremy Puckett. Saw last night he's playing for Lindenwood.

Also updated Keeler. Going prep school route at St Tommy More in CT [wise, he is more talented than his offers].

Alante Brown also headed there and not Tech.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT