ADVERTISEMENT

Number of Kids Playing College Ball from Your Team?

Montini has 7 that I know of....

RB Fedanzo - Illinois
DL McNicholas - Kent State
WR/CB West -Drake
LB Bruscianelli - Cincinnati
DL Stokes - Central Michigan
WR/LB Ross - Eastern Illinois
CB Harris - Iowa

Two guys from the Broncos who will be fun to follow this upcoming year is LB John Embrey who led Central Missouri in tackles last year.

Also QB Justin Blake had a break out game with Iowa Central passing for about 400 yards and 5 TDs. I think he had some rushing TDs also in that game.

I heard Mitch West is now the backup safety for Navy. He is either a frosh or Soph for Navy this year.

Also hoping to see DL Jaleel Johnson get some playing time this year with the Minnesota Vikings.

Last edited:
Mitch
Two guys from the Broncos who will be fun to follow this upcoming year is LB John Embrey who led Central Missouri in tackles last year.

Also QB Justin Blake had a break out game with Iowa Central passing for about 400 yards and 5 TDs. I think he had some rushing TDs also in that game.

I heard Mitch West is now the backup safety for Navy. He is either a frosh or Soph for Navy this year.

Also hoping to see DL Jaleel Johnson get some playing time this year with the Minnesota Vikings.
Embry was all state at Montini as well as Blake and West. Mitch West is a soph this year and should see some playing time.
Orlando is playing for Butler. O'Connor is also playing for a small college in Minnesota.

Mitch

Embry was all state at Montini as well as Blake and West. Mitch West is a soph this year and should see some playing time.
Orlando is playing for Butler. O'Connor is also playing for a small college in Minnesota.

Yes I see Stephen Dennis on the Butler roster too. Remember his catch vs JCA? His mom is the news anchor for NBC.

Interesting Butler has another QB from Lombard from Glenbard East.

Have you heard if Joe Spivak will play much for Northwestern?

Our other all state LB Jake Kapp is at Illinois Wesleyan.

Last edited:
Yes I see Stephen Dennis on the Butler roster too. Remember his catch vs JCA? His mom is the news anchor for NBC.

Interesting Butler has another QB from Lombard from Glenbard East.

Have you heard if Joe Spivak will play much for Northwestern?

Our other all state LB Jake Kapp is at Illinois Wesleyan.
Spivak will play alot on run downs and in rotation. Starters are set with Miller and Saunders as the primary guys with Trevor Kent next. Spivak is around that fourth spot, but will not be a pass set guy

What did it say? It's only allowing subscribers in

Yeah it was prompting me to pay too. I Googled the title and it let me in the back way.

It discusses returning receivers in action in a practice and MLove

"Wide receivers Spencer Tears, Dennis Robinson, Tyrice Richie and Rodney Hall each caught long passes during the practice, and true freshman Michael Love took repetitions with the offense, an early indication of high expectations for the former Nazareth Academy running back."

Reactions: Wassup13
Love reminds me of Tarik Cohen in terms of space. Just get him one on one in space and they get you big gains.

Reactions: epicbret
Closing in on a state title? Great!

Smart to get Love in the game right away. He needs only a little bit of space to work with to turn a simple play to a TD. Would like to see him play vs ISU.
Just busting your balls. It sounded funnier in my head. Saw Montini this summer, they look good. I prefer the 1 QB system too.

Love reminds me of Tarik Cohen in terms of space. Just get him one on one in space and they get you big gains.
He creates problems in space. Spread schemes have made an NFL life possible for guys formerly too small.

To me... the bigger question is how many kids are still playing as SOPHOMORES! The glitz and glam and bevy of promises from college coaches (aka Sam Beauregard) seem to dim on Saturday afternoon when you are raised for living Friday night lights.

There’s a lot of disappointment out there. My son is more grateful today for his experience at MS.

Reactions: MS4EVER
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT