ADVERTISEMENT

NAZ 42 - RM 14 FINAL

Another passing TD to Morris. His third.
Not a duplicate post. Another TD to Morris. His fourth. Rough stat line is 4 TDs about 100 yards receiving (could be 120. Forgot how far the third TD was). Wish my receivers on my fantasy football team would put up those numbers.

Rolling meadows special teams is clicking. They just need the rest of the team to show up

Guess I was wrong thought RM would stick around, you can’t turn the ball over against a good team.

3 forced turnover by NAZ D. Puts ball on the 14 going in for NAZ. But of a momentum killer as rolling meadows had finally stopped the NAZ O the previous drive

The turnovers don’t help but in reality not the problem. Even without them the Mustangs have yet to move the ball without penalty yards. The issue is RM is overmatched in almost every phase. The athleticism difference is glaring! Racki has a tendency to pull off the dogs so probably looking like a 49-14 or 21 final.

Fiords - stick to football to avoid getting flushed. Name calling someone give you a play by play is a bit immature.

watching the game. It is the Tyler Morris show.
But Carrot top is funny . Great comic . You must have never been to Vegas before and seen him .

I’m at the game - actually about to leave .

The turnovers don’t help but in reality not the problem. Even without them the Mustangs have yet to move the ball without penalty yards. The issue is RM is overmatched in almost every phase. The athleticism difference is glaring! Racki has a tendency to pull off the dogs so probably looking like a 49-14 or 21 final.

Yea, I saw this coming after Naz beat Batavia which is also a better team than RM.

Who is the Naz fan who goes to the front row and starts cheerleading the team and gets like 25 guys chanting back at him?

I thought he just got back from the bar?

Reactions: Gene K.
These two guys I mentioned are different guys. The one with the flag is a big guy.
Not sure who the other one was today but normally the big guy is the biggest cheerleader too. Great guy, no kids at Naz anymore.

Is it the same dude that wore his ref outfit last year . Won’t say his name, don’t want a law suit

Don't know since I am rarely in the stands but when these schools put a track around the field followed by a fence and then the bleachers, the only way to see the game is in the bleachers.

Reactions: Fioras
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT