ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan Sign Stealing

NCAA hates Harbaugh lol. Seriously...hope they don't punish too crazy. Another one of those things that if we REALLY looked under the hood for all major programs I bet you'll find others doing something similar...

Maybe this gets Harbaugh to the Bears??

NCAA hates Harbaugh lol. Seriously...hope they don't punish too crazy. Another one of those things that if we REALLY looked under the hood for all major programs I bet you'll find others doing something similar...

Maybe this gets Harbaugh to the Bears??
Doesn't everyone hate Harbaugh? I'll absolutely lose my mind if the Bears hire him. For all the grandstanding in the pros and college, he hasn't won anything.

It may not be the Bears, but it’s this type of thing that will drive Harbaugh back to the NFL.

I’m not sure you’re stealing anything if you’re sitting in the stands. I mean , you’re not sneaking into or flying drones over practice. In games coaches hide behind play cards and assistants hold up multiple signs because the other side has binoculars on every move trying to steal signals

Doesn't everyone hate Harbaugh? I'll absolutely lose my mind if the Bears hire him. For all the grandstanding in the pros and college, he hasn't won anything.
Yeah I really don’t care for Harbaugh. I agree don’t want him anywhere close to the Bears.

He’d win.
He’s won at every stop in his career. Has he won the Super Bowl or natty? Nope, but not many of those guys are out there.
Definitely a huge upgrade.

• Haha
Reactions: Gene K. and 4Afan
Agree...bears fans you're saying you WOULDN'T want a coach who last took an NFL team to 3 straight NFC championships and a super bowl appearance? You wouldn't want that resume? Too many get hung up on "super bowl wins". So hard to do. You need to get to the dance in order to have a chance. Harbaugh has done that everywhere he goes. Let him do his thing and he starts winning...

Agree...bears fans you're saying you WOULDN'T want a coach who last took an NFL team to 3 straight NFC championships and a super bowl appearance? You wouldn't want that resume? Too many get hung up on "super bowl wins". So hard to do. You need to get to the dance in order to have a chance. Harbaugh has done that everywhere he goes. Let him do his thing and he starts winning...
No thanks. College coach, don’t need that garbage at the pro level. He got lucky in SF with a great set of players he couldn’t get over the line. Get lost.

• Haha
Reactions: cigaros and 4Afan
No thanks. College coach, don’t need that garbage at the pro level. He got lucky in SF with a great set of players he couldn’t get over the line. Get lost.
Bears have been rebuilding since 1986. I don't believe the Bears fanbase is qualified to determine what is and what is not garbage. The entire franchise is garbage.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT