ADVERTISEMENT

MC Up 28-19 3Q 4:52

Most seasons, if East Side could cut their penalties in half, it would never lose against an in-state opponent. But that's why you play the game.

Reactions: crusader_of_90
Impressive. The Flyers settled in and played some football. Went back to the run game.

Reactions: DazeWork
Two years there and two years at SIUE ... there was more practical experience for a journalism degree at Edwardsville compared to more classroom/indoctrination at ISU.
I did two tours, my second I lived at 104E Cherry, next to the gamma phi house (94-96)

unfortunately ESL is aligned horribly on most plays. On one play they had a defensive end lined up in a B gap with no one outside but a corner and a safety 13 yards deep. Not hard to beat that if you’re welll coached with good athletes like MC.

Reactions: DazeWork
DuPree 1-yd. run for MTC. 28-13 Another big penalty set up the Caravan deep in the red zone.

Nice kick return for ESL nullified by another penalty. Gotta be close to 140 yards in penalties.

All the penalties are making this game almost unwatchable. But at least I am not watching the Cardinals, who just lost 12-1 to the Phillies.

• Sad
Reactions: crusader_of_90
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT