ADVERTISEMENT

MC Up 28-19 3Q 4:52

Proud 3 yr resident of Wright Hall in mid 80s.
To think I wanted to live there going in and instead ended up in Fell Hall. Had classes in the General Services building which was a brutal walk in winter.

Caravan strikes first with a TD on its second possession. ESL responds with a long touchdown pass. They made the E-P. After the announcers have said multiple times the Flyers do not have a kicker. 7-7.

I'm not very impressed with MC's OL pass protection, or should I say, I'm very impressed with ESL D line putting lots of pressure on the MC QB with a 3 (sometimes 4) man rush.

Willow and Cherry were the places to be. I'm looking at a map and I'm remembering that Locust for some reason was always really quiet.
There was a house at 104 W Willow that threw a beach party in the basement. They dumped about 3 inches of sand on the floor through the window well. Can’t imagine how long it took to get it out.

I missed the ESL score ... what happened?
Long TD pass on the first play -- I think got the ball out to a receiver in the flat and he busted loose -- after Mount Carmel's first TD. I looked away for a second and missed the start of the play and just saw the receiver running alone.

15 penalties-plus in a game is the norm for East Side. So you'd expect even more than that in a regular-season opener against a high-quality opponent,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT