ADVERTISEMENT

LWE 24 Warren Township 0 Final

Scoreless late first - Warren turned it over at the EAst 5. East missed a long FG

Scoreless end of 1. East very undisciplined so far. Third down from own 6 coming up to start the second

Halftime 7-0 East.

Couple quick observations…..

Jack Wolf QB Warren, name to know.

Two missed opportunities for Warren - East has adjusted.

Warren hasn’t really tried to run it.

Not sure what the game plan is for East offensively.

Tischer has taken a couple of big shots.

Warren starts second half with the ball.

Reactions: EdgyTim
Halftime 7-0 East.

Couple quick observations…..

Jack Wolf QB Warren, name to know.

Two missed opportunities for Warren - East has adjusted.

Warren hasn’t really tried to run it.

Not sure what the game plan is for East offensively.

Tischer has taken a couple of big shots.

Warren starts second half with the ball.
Newt I think the game plan for LWE is to get better starting field position and stop intercepting the ball inside your own 10? Good game and Warren has speed to burn outside.

Reactions: EdgyTim
Newt I think the game plan for LWE is to get better starting field position and stop intercepting the ball inside your own 10? Good game and Warren has speed to burn outside.
That would be a good game plan!

Should be a very entertaining second half.

Sounds like a tough game. East making a lot of penalties and Warren turning the ball over is both surprising. It will be interesting to see the halftime adjustments.

Defensive game?
Kinda. Both teams have had a bunch of chances. Warren had two turnovers early and East has had two good drives.

Defenses are playing well but neither offense has been great in the second half

Reactions: corey90
This LWE team is what Warren was in 2019. Amazing defense and a meh offense

Ballgame, 17-0 LWE after another Warren interception and personal foul. LWE runs it in on next play from about the 25.

Warren spent the entire first half in LWE territory and couldn’t convert. Came out in the 2nd half with heavy run game and couldn’t move the ball.

I wanted to see this game because I haven’t seen either team all year. Biggest thing I noticed was 91 Caden O’Rourke, that kid is really good. Looked him up on some other site and he’s listed as 6’5 220. He looks bigger and he’s listed as a junior-oh my.

Reactions: Bwm57
Congratulations to LWE Griffins!
Great season Warren Township Blue Devils!
Lake City Newt & Micahjones East fans have all the respect in the world for the Warren program. I never thought this would be a blowout as some here thought it would be. You guys bring it every year. Always tough defensively and getting better on offense. Keep the faith my friends!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT