ADVERTISEMENT

Lincoln-Way East at Warren Township

WIU78

Dec 27, 2006
Never been to Warren. Any parking tips or pointers getting to the game is appreciated. Looking forward to a good game at a new venue as well.

Never been to Warren. Any parking tips or pointers getting to the game is appreciated. Looking forward to a good game at a new venue as well.
Hey WIU. Best thing I can tell you is if you take the toll way get off at 120 heading east. You can take that tot he first light at O Plaine road and head north. You can park at the church across the street or in the library lot. Usually the library lot is pretty easy to get out of after the game and it’s a short walk to the field. If fills up fairly quick so I say if you’re there by 6-6:15 or so you should be fine.

Safe travels

one other thing. There’s two campuses. O Plaine and Almond road. The football field is at O Plaine. If you or your friends haven’t been there before it can get confusing because rhey are on opposite sides of town. That’s why exiting at 120 is cleaner

Went with Naperville Central in the playoffs a few years ago on a Friday night. I would leave early try planning on getting there maybe around 5-5:30 ish
Parking lot is directly to I believe the east of the field and the visitor side.
Very old stadium. Visitor's stands I want to say it's almost a cement based structure. If you look through the kind of bushes and trees that are behind the stands through the fencing that's in place you could actually see into the people's homes who live next to the field.

Reactions: WIU78
Newt and Mike you guys have continued to make stellar posts thru the years as well as print quality second to none…appreciate the info on Warren as well.EDGY is what makes this all happen.

Should be a heck of a ball game. I'm going to go out tomorrow afternoon and check out Downers Grove North at Lincoln-Way West.
Naperville Central will be traveling to Lincoln-Way West next year for one of those new DVC/SWSC merged football games. Might as well get used to the lay of the land!
Good luck to the Griffins!

Reactions: corey90
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT