ADVERTISEMENT

Julian Love

eireog

Oct 6, 2007
He's making big plays in prime time. The Irish look inspired. As much as I dislike Kelly they look ready to play today. Let's see what the second half brings.

Miles Boykin out there for the Irish. I haven't noticed Nic Weisher today.

After poring through their roster, I respect Iowa - they don't fetishize TX, OH, FL recruits, do well in neighboring states and really well instate.

Had an awesome first half. Kevin Jarvis #75 freshman from Maine South getting some playing time for Michigan State
Was MSU's RG hurt for a series? I watched only Jarvis on every play the drive he played and he scored perfect to me. Was curious if it was injury related or if Dantonio wanted big game reps. Not trying to over-forecast, but I would put money he plays on sundays for some unknown period of time.

Was MSU's RG hurt for a series? I watched only Jarvis on every play the drive he played and he scored perfect to me. Was curious if it was injury related or if Dantonio wanted big game reps. Not trying to over-forecast, but I would put money he plays on sundays for some unknown period of time.
I don’t think so. He did look good though. Also he finished the game.

Tuf Borland led tOSU in tackles last week with 12. Got his 1st start this week I think.

Reactions: MS4EVER
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT