ADVERTISEMENT

JCA 49 St Laurence 0 FINAL

Kevin JCHS 81

Jul 16, 2005
JCA 7 St Laurence 0 End of first Qtr

JCA 14 St Laurence 0 4:40 remaining in 2nd

JCA 21 St Laurence 0 3:26 remaining in 2nd

JCA 28 St Laurence 0 3:20 remaining in 2nd. Yes those times are correct St. Laurence imploding 2nd Qtr.

JCA 35 St Laurence 0 2:16 remaining in 2nd

JCA 42 St Laurence 0 0:13 remaining in 2nd

JCA 49 St Laurence 0 3:17 left 3rd

Last edited:
Reactions: JAYC14
St Laurence lost their starting QB early 2nd Qtr knee injury, he 's back in after 1-2 series but no where near 100%. That's when the implosion began.

I knew this wouldn’t be close. Nate Thomas transferring was a big blow. JCA is back and will he even better next year

St Laurence lost their starting QB early 2nd Qtr knee injury, he 's back in after 1-2 series but no where near 100%. That's when the implosion began.
2nd series of the game in Q1 he goes down with the injury after gaining 9 yards for a first down - he returned for only 1 play - he could not throw off just one foot and threw the floater for the pick 6. I was afraid he would not be ready after BBall season - I think St L's 2nd stringer (AJ Wrenn) was not available so that is why #5 was in there - just could not get anything going - by my count 21 pts in 15 seconds; 28 pts in 79 seconds and 35 in just over 3 minutes for JCA - a far stretch from being down only 7 points and driving for the tying TD with about 5 minutes to go in the half.
JCA looked tough and St L sure has lost a lot in speed and size

2nd series of the game in Q1 he goes down with the injury after gaining 9 yards for a first down - he returned for only 1 play - he could not throw off just one foot and threw the floater for the pick 6. I was afraid he would not be ready after BBall season - I think St L's 2nd stringer (AJ Wrenn) was not available so that is why #5 was in there - just could not get anything going - by my count 21 pts in 15 seconds; 28 pts in 79 seconds and 35 in just over 3 minutes for JCA - a far stretch from being down only 7 points and driving for the tying TD with about 5 minutes to go in the half.
JCA looked tough and St L sure has lost a lot in speed and size
Correct, AJ is out for the year. #5 is a pretty good athlete too, but he's a basketball kid, too. Both QBs had hardly any practice reps. JCA is tough as hell. Look out for them. We'll see what StL is made of this week.

Now JC needs a good program with a week 2 opening.

Any word on who may be looking to add a week 2 game?

Correct, AJ is out for the year. #5 is a pretty good athlete too, but he's a basketball kid, too. Both QBs had hardly any practice reps. JCA is tough as hell. Look out for them. We'll see what StL is made of this week.
Shame about AJ. He would have been very capable. At least York won big after a last second schedule change. Hinsdale south filled in for Lyons. And bid Ws for LWE and Marist

Reactions: IgorStL
Now JC needs a good program with a week 2 opening.

Any word on who may be looking to add a week 2 game?
Sounds like fenwick game is on now? Slated for Sunday?

Advantage to Hilltoppers for having a game under their belt. Advantage to fenwick for having some film to watch. Should be best game of the year for both teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT