ADVERTISEMENT

Jack Sanborn's First Public Signing Dec 10th

IgorStL

Nov 6, 2017
It has been an eternity since I posted here, but this topic could interest a lot of you gentlemen. Lake Zurich legend Jack Sanborn will be signing autographs and doing photo ops at
the Ludex Sports Card and Memorabilia Show at the Skyline Room near Allstate Arena on December 10th. Located at 10351 Lunt Ave, Rosemont, IL, it's the building across from the arena that houses the ticket office.
Admission is free, parking is free, and Sanborn's autograph is "free." The quotes are because Jack's appearance has been sponsored by Ludex, a new sports card portfolio app. There's an initial $20 cost, but you get a $20 credit (Ludex Loot) to spend at any of the dealers' tables. Gary Matthews and White Shoes Johnson will also be there signing for a fee, but we all know who the important guest is. The show is December 10th from 9AM - 3PM. The dealer tables are sold out, there should be 80-100 of them will a great variety of cads and memorabilia. Tim, I don't mean to spam here, but this seemed like an exception. I hope to see everyone there!
Ludex Card Show

Please let children get the autographs. The only adults there should be there to watch their kids in line.
There should be plenty of slots available for all. I haven't meet Jack yet, be he doesn't seem like the type of guy to stiff a kid after his time is up. There will be jerseys, photos, mini helmets, etc. to get signed.

There should be plenty of slots available for all. I haven't meet Jack yet, be he doesn't seem like the type of guy to stiff a kid after his time is up. There will be jerseys, photos, mini helmets, etc. to get signed.
I’m sure he’s a great guy. Doesn’t change my opinion that grown men should be lining up to get another grown man’s signature.

I remember a few years back Mark Prior caught a lot of flak because he was creeped out by the number of dudes pushing and shoving in line to get his autograph. Don’t be like that.

I’m sure he’s a great guy. Doesn’t change my opinion that grown men should be lining up to get another grown man’s signature.

I remember a few years back Mark Prior caught a lot of flak because he was creeped out by the number of dudes pushing and shoving in line to get his autograph. Don’t be like that.
Or the adults that send kids to get autographs for them. Very cringey

Reactions: stripes13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT