Staff
May 29, 2001
Channahon Illinois
My Take: West Suburban Showcase Glenbard South Part 1

My Take: West Suburban Showcase Naperville North

My Take: West Suburban Showcase Glenbard South Part 2

Oswego East

CB Nigel Grisby 2025
- Nigel is a good sized (5-foot-11, 165 pounds) corner who also has good speed and cover skills. I also loved how Nigel kept coming back for more and more reps here. Will no question draw more looks and attention this summer in one day camps.

DE Blaise Chin 2025- Good sized (6-foot-3, 230 pounds) defensive end type who has good speed and strength, was able to show well in positional work and I'm excited to see more on him this summer and then also see his fall video.

QB Connor Gregory 2025- Seems like I've been watching Connor throwing a football forever lol. Connor, the son of QB Farm Steve Gregory is a big, strong kid (6-foot-2, 185 pounds) who has continued to improve each time I see him live. Like every QB here it took him a bit to get used to the receivers not from OE, but overall I felt he did just fine here.

WR/S Andy Pohlman 2025 Tall lanky kid here who showed to have good hands and ball skills. Listed at a very solid 6-foot-3, 170 pounds and this is a kid who can also add a bit more muscle down the line as well.

WR Lincoln Ijams 2026 An underclassmen name to watch here. Lincoln has been to some camps and I believe I've seen him twice live now. Both times he impressed me with his hands, speed and his ability to get separation from the opposing defensdive back.

TE/DE Kenneth Hines 2026 Another interesting 2026 name to watch. Kenneth is listed at 6-foot-2, 225 pounds and is a nice mix of power and qioickness and a player who ran good routes and showed good hands as well.

Willowbrook

WR/DB KJ Rhodes 2025
- I liked KJ's 2023 video a ton especially on defense. Rhodes played a safety but has the size and look as more of a cover corner at the next level. A bit undersized at 5-foot-8, 160 pounds but don't let that fool you....Rhodes has impressive instincts in coverage, makes great reads and is a major hitter and finisher. Has a real chance at playing at a higher level in college as a corner.

TE/H/WR Santino Whitehead 2026 "Bam" is a big strong, physical kid who has a lot to offer. Plays some DE along with TE and is listed at 6-foot-3, 200 pounds. Will no question get bigger and stronger over the next two seasons and I'm really interested to see his development in 2024.

Wheaton St Francis

RB Tyvonn Ransom 2025
- Ty has been on my radar from some time now/ Ransom is just an impressive all around football player listed at 5-foot-10, 185 pounds. Ransom is an every down back who shows good speed outside along with more than capable of catching the football out of the backfield. Runs strong, gets up to speed quickly and has a nice downfield gear ans is hard to catch. I have Ransom as a D1/FCS level prospect.

QB Jack Reilly 2025 - The Spartans are going to have one heck of a QB battle and expect Jack Reilly (6-foot-1 1/2 195 pounds) to be in the thick of that battle. Reilly, who returned to St Francis for this fall has a strong arm with great touch while also being a very strong runner who no question is a dual threat. Reilly just carries himself with confidence and just seems to make every throw required. Has higher level FCS level ability in my opinion.

DB Seth Valari 2025 Transferred into St Francis this past winter from Wisconsin and Valari is holding a handful of D1 offers this spring. Valeri is a good sized defensive back who has the tools to play either corner or safety. Valeri tracks the football well, has a good feel and instinct for the football and has the speed and closing ability to be a pus in run support as well.

WR Ian Willis 2025 Another just quality athlete and player here for the Spartans. Willis is a dangerous inside slot receiver and also a very solid running back. Willis has great speed and is a fluid route runner. Willis can and will also play defensive back and is truly a jack of all trades here. I'm still a bit stunned that more schools haven't pick things up with him this spring. Willis speed is legit along with his ability to make big plays.

WR/S Tanner Glock 2026 - See above. The Spartans have to have on3e of the most stacked roster loaded with athletic and highly accomplished receivers who can just make play after play. Glock saw quite a bit of playing time in 2023 and looks to be getting better each time I see him live.

OL/DL Brady Hill 2025 Pretty solid overall two way starting linemen for the Spartans here, Hill (6-foot-2 1/2 275 pounds) has gotten a bit stronger and leaner from a season ago. I really like Hill as a DT and can and will draw double teams on most downs yet still finds a way to beat double teams regularly.

WR Dario Milivojevic 2026- The younger brother of Alessio Milivojevic (Michigan State) is a terrific slot receiver type who is coming off a strong varsity season in 2023, Dario is listed at 5-foot-10, 160 pounds and has really good speed, hands and overall instincts and ball skills are at a high level. Milivojevic is already drawing recruiting looks and offers and he will continue to be a highly productive slot for the Spartans.

TE Gavin Mueller 2026 Maybe the biggest sleeper in the Class of 2026 in Illinois? It's very possible. Listed at a legit 6-foot-6 and 240 pounds, Mueller played Hoops only for the past two seasons but is now back to football for this coming season. Mueller is highly athletic, runs well and has Power 4 physical tools, upsidie and potential. I've seen both top 2026 TE's JC Anderson and Mack Sutter live in person....and Mueller on the hoodf is just as impressive. I fully expect more offers to roll in here and look for Power 4 schools to engage with him early this fall.

QB Brady Palmer 2026 Brady is another big time signal caller in the 2026 class and he is also in a battle for the starting QB jon this summer. Palmer is listed at 6-foot-2, 200 pounds, has been highly impressive every time I see him live and has the look and feel of a big time quarterback. All that's missing is varsity seat time.....and if Palmer can win the starters job look out...nothing but huge upside here.

WR Zach Washington 2026 Zach is already adding offers including hisn latest from Wisconsin. Washington has the great combination of size, , great reach and length along with having very good hands and speed, I'm also impressed with Washington's ability to just go get the football and outfight all comers. Washington is listed at 6-foot-2, 175 pounds and I can see him getting to the 190-200 pound mark sooner than later. Major D1 level talent here.

DB James McGrath 2027 Highly advance kid here. Was very impressive in positional and drill work and has a nice combination of physical tools and coverage skills. Listed at 6-foot-0, 170 pounds and James will just get bigger and stronger from here on out.

DB Issac Saldana 2027- Speedy and athletic cover corner who I was impressed with playing for Boom 7on7 this winter. Listed as a DB at 6-foot-1, 180 pounds and Issac can play either corner or safety equally well. Has great ball skills and just seems to always get in between the receiver and the football. Young guy with a lot of upside here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News