ADVERTISEMENT

is it me or is top 6A teams weaker than top 5A teams?

All.... The conference is not about to admit it but a big part of that decision was based on the Flyers meeting up again with a conference member in the 7A postseason.. History has shown that has happened but with mixed results. The SWC covered their tracks well though as to not look like they are strictly picking on the Flyers. The rule applies to all sports not just football. Ratsy

Had nothing to do with it and everything to do with one of the smallest schools in the conference (enrollment wise) having dozens of players from surrounding metro area, mostly from other SWC schools transferring to ESL year in and year out. As well as a few other issues relating to ESL and how they operate.

Had nothing to do with it and everything to do with one of the smallest schools in the conference (enrollment wise) having dozens of players from surrounding metro area, mostly from other SWC schools transferring to ESL year in and year out. As well as a few other issues relating to ESL and how they operate.
What about the Belleville East hoopster leaving for West to bring home Belleville West’s first basketball title with EJ and the gang two years ago? Then Shumpert last year to replace that D1 talent who graduated?

Pull out the ShopVac - you’re throwing stones in a glass enclosure.

Furthermore, it is plainly stated here this is a punishment measure. While I don’t know who this person is and if they have official capacity, it’s the first rationale I’ve seen on the subject who supports the decision.

Apparently there is no love within the D155 family.
I’ve seen PR’s Second string in early in the second quarter of a game that was getting out of hand. Also south has put the beat down pretty good on PR in the past. I guess I don’t understand what you expect when all of the kids that don’t get a chance to play are playing. Some of these kids don’t get much of an opportunity. When they finally do do you expect them to lay down on the field?

Reactions: Gene K.
I’ve seen PR’s Second string in early in the second quarter of a game that was getting out of hand. Also south has put the beat down pretty good on PR in the past. I guess I don’t understand what you expect when all of the kids that don’t get a chance to play are playing. Some of these kids don’t get much of an opportunity. When they finally do do you expect them to lay down on the field?
Not saying lay down but we all ripped on Peoria a few weeks ago for making it a basketball score. This isn’t much different.

Can we go with GC for Glenwood-Chatham so we can keep CG for Cary Grove? Thanks fam

Was listening to the podcast and the last 3 TD’s were scored by the 2nd and 3rd teams. Starting backfield did not play the fourth quarter.
That is incorrect according to the box score Trost scores the last TD and he is a starter

The box score at the bottom of the article. 3rd string? Don’t see it
https://www.fridaynightdrive.com/20...itle-with-record-setting-performance/ar216zi/

Trost is a starting (Junior) Wingback that came in to play QB to handoff. A botched handoff lead to a scramble into the endzone. South was leading this game after the 1st quarter!

How about the 3rd string? Running clock. You can call all running plays and kneel down.

Guys, Brian really has it out for E St. Louis!!!

Hilarious!!!!!

Furthermore, it is plainly stated here this is a punishment measure. While I don’t know who this person is and if they have official capacity, it’s the first rationale I’ve seen on the subject who supports the decision.

It’s a sad day when a conference tries to punish its most successful program because in spite of all their efforts to try to dismantle the program on and off the field, it just doesn’t seem to work.

Great point on the B-West basketball era. You’re obviously open to the truth.

It’s a sad day when a conference tries to punish its most successful program because in spite of all their efforts to try to dismantle the program on and off the field, it just doesn’t seem to work.

Great point on the B-West basketball era. You’re obviously open to the truth.

It's a sad day when success is punished, PERIOD. Right Montini?

All.... And their answer to that was to be petty and make sure fellow conference members don't meet up in postseason play. Just what I said in my post. You put it another way. Thank you. Ratsy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT