ADVERTISEMENT

HF vs LWW

sporthog9er

Jun 9, 2001
Both are 4-4 and this game is huge for playoff berths. I've seen LWW twice and HF once this year. West seems to be getting better the last 4 games, while HF is up and down. Do either have a shot at getting in at 4-5 with playoff points?

Truth and. I agree aBout West true story has been the last three weeks. They have played well even in their losses. Maybe not so much against Bolingbrook but against Lockport and their last couple wins they have REALLY committed to running the ball and while they knew Harris could carry the ball their OL slowly has gotten better! That’s GREAT NEWS because this is when you want them to be getting better!
I am going to go with West. They got the HF monkey off their back last year. Putting my money on the OL. They’ll show up and I HOPE they GRiND out a win! Let them carry ya! I hope Harris is so exhausted from running the ball 50x his twin has to carry him home! Let the QB throw some easy passes abd keep the game off his shoulders. Those situations are coming down the line.

I like the Warriors by 7.5!!! Under over of 31!
17-7 Warriors. In a game not as close as the score

So it appears now it would be unlikely for either team to get in at 4-5, if I'm reading things correctly.

@The Outfit I like setting 0/U at 31...I'm going to go over with LWW 24 HF 21

Reactions: The Outfit
I think this is gonna be a good competitive game. With playoffs on the line I have to expect a more inspired HF than weve been seeing the past few weeks, where LWW has been in the playoffs most of the season. I think it's a one score game either way.

A team hoping to beat West is going to have to limit their running game by either some penetration schemes, not getting outnumbered in the box or a combination of both. HF could potentially lockdown the productive twin out at WR (assuming the defender has the size) and another pass-catcher if they want to cancel each out with a single DB to have more bodies for inside. The twin at RB will maximize any bubbles in the defensive front and will look to the outside once past the LOS if not boxed in well for chunk yardage.

14-3 West midway Q3.

Pretty ugly game. HF turnovers killing them. West not looking particularly smooth but handling defensive responsibilities well.

One score game. I'm interested in seeing how LWW does in the post season.

So it appears now it would be unlikely for either team to get in at 4-5, if I'm reading things correctly.

@The Outfit I like setting 0/U at 31...I'm going to go over with LWW 24 HF 21

well my numbers are little off with only 27 points scored.

Making a prediction!! HF will not go forward! They will slide backwards… they didn’t know how good they had it witH Buzz! I question the hiring of this gentleman to lead the Vikings.

Truth and. I agree aBout West true story has been the last three weeks. They have played well even in their losses. Maybe not so much against Bolingbrook but against Lockport and their last couple wins they have REALLY committed to running the ball and while they knew Harris could carry the ball their OL slowly has gotten better! That’s GREAT NEWS because this is when you want them to be getting better!
I am going to go with West. They got the HF monkey off their back last year. Putting my money on the OL. They’ll show up and I HOPE they GRiND out a win! Let them carry ya! I hope Harris is so exhausted from running the ball 50x his twin has to carry him home! Let the QB throw some easy passes abd keep the game off his shoulders. Those situations are coming down the line.

I like the Warriors by 7.5!!! Under over of 31!
17-7 Warriors. In a game not as close as the score
I just reread my post! So I was pretty close on the score and the spread…. The damn hook always will get ya!

If buzz was the coach they still are the 2nd step behind LWE…. But with the new coach from Rich Township we will see. Their is definitely a different team and program from all the games I have seen.

not wishing Ill will I just see a difference. Not in a positive

If buzz was the coach they still are the 2nd step behind LWE…. But with the new coach from Rich Township we will see. Their is definitely a different team and program from all the games I have seen.

not wishing Ill will I just see a difference. Not in a positive
Totally agree but East is not the East of years past. They both could lose in the first round. It pains me to say.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT