ADVERTISEMENT

LW West 38 Brook 28 final

sporthog9er

Jun 9, 2001
Truly did not see this happening, especially after Brook opened game with ease on a 50+ yd TD strike. Johnson had a hell of a game. So elusive.

Halftime score was 21-17 Brook. 2nd half West was able to open with a 70 yd TD quick out pass and run. Running game really took over. A pick and a fumble at the end for Brook was a killer.

Credit to LWW, they are 4-1 and tougher than I thought! Coaching is good as always.

Reactions: Gene K.
@Cross Bones I thought both teams overall were pretty evenly matched up. Brook could have gone more for deep shots IMO. I know West was leaving a safety over the top, but speed was definitely on BB side to exploit.

@Cross Bones I thought both teams overall were pretty evenly matched up. Brook could have gone more for deep shots IMO. I know West was leaving a safety over the top, but speed was definitely on BB side to exploit.
I dont think so, there's not that much speed at all. You saw on that long pass play no one was catching up to your WR. I'd say poor fundamentals on defense this year. Extremely poor.

I was shocked to see this score. I thought the Raiders had this game. I think Bones nailed it, the defense is lacking for the Brook. Interesting game. Congratulations to LWW.

Reactions: chiliconcarne
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT