Nov 29, 2014
Cox TD run
Cox another TD run
TD pass
37 yard FG
TD run

Sorry to those that took the upset. Maybe next year Dukes

Last edited:
Wow. Did not see that kind of lopsided score Corning. Hitters are well...still hitting and still the hitters.

Key players for York lost early. Nose Guard done w broken ankle in the 1st series. QB1 broke his throwing hand 2nd series. It was a game 1st qtr, w QB1 in, but York lost two players they couldn't afford to lose. Looks like a promising year just became looking for another win. No 1st downs in the 1st half after qb1 left. More drops and lots of penalties for York even when he was in. Cant beat a team as good as GBW without horses and smart play. York lost five starters in the game. Two for the year (I think). A really bad injury for GBW. I felt horrible for that kid. Really ugly injury....God speed to him. With that...that's football and GBW took away any risk that York had on the field.

Key players for York lost early. Nose Guard done w broken ankle in the 1st series. QB1 broke his throwing hand 2nd series. It was a game 1st qtr, w QB1 in, but York lost two players they couldn't afford to lose. Looks like a promising year just became looking for another win. No 1st downs in the 1st half after qb1 left. More drops and lots of penalties for York even when he was in. Cant beat a team as good as GBW without horses and smart play. York lost five starters in the game. Two for the year (I think). A really bad injury for GBW. I felt horrible for that kid. Really ugly injury....God speed to him. With that...that's football and GBW took away any risk that York had on the field.

Wasn't the score 24-0 GBW at halftime?

Fitzgerald told the press we have two #1's at QB. Dunn was 19 of 26. I think the other #1 might be getting his chance broken hand or not.

Anyone know who got hurt from GW? The Daily Herald said the Cox tweeked his knee, and he was talking to the press after the game, so that doesn't sound too serious. Hope all the kids that are hurting after this game are better soon.

Wasn't the score 24-0 GBW at halftime?

Fitzgerald told the press we have two #1's at QB. Dunn was 19 of 26. I think the other #1 might be getting his chance broken hand or not.
His kid is “QB1” that should explain things for you.

Wishing your son a speedy recovery btw.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Speed

Sorry about your son. I know that feeling.

I didn't want to say anything but it sure seemed that way. Don't throw the rest of the team under the bus please.
Can’t stand the posts that insinuate the season is over because so and so’s son is injured but it is what it is.

Can’t stand the posts that insinuate the season is over because so and so’s son is injured but it is what it is.
Not sure what all that's about. But, York is positioned to win the next 5 games and go to the playoffs. The York O will score on HC and OPRF, and their D will find the O at both HC and OPRF much less of a handful than GW. Sorry so many kids got hurt; this is where the new head coach can separate his team from those of the last 8 years.

From what I heard QB1 is out for the season. I think QB2 did a great job, one big difference between the two, QB1 has break away speed, and a huge threat to run the ball. In addition to the QB and DT, they also lost their top CB for the season.

This isn’t anything new to HS football, it happens every year to teams, but I always hate to see it happen, especially to seniors.

And before anyone jumps on me, none of these kids are my son.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT