ADVERTISEMENT

For 3rd Place in the CCL Blue

Bowie50

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2013
Who do you like? PC or LA?

I have LA by a couple scores. LA at home and I think LA may have righted the ship. They seem to have Fallon and Cabanban going now. Although, this is not one of the better LA defenses in the Holecek era, I think their offense is capable of putting up points if they can limit the turnovers. I believe LA has either won the CCL Blue outright or had a share 8 out the last 10 years. I have not seen PC play this year yet.

LA by 21. Providence is too one-dimensional at this point. LA D won't give up anything.

If LA runs a one gap defensive scheme up front they should be able to stop the PC road graders paving the way. Once you take that away they go from one dimensional to no dimensional.

Ah yes, brothers Mr Speed and Privatone, making nonsensical comments that mean absolutely nothing about the thread. Let it go boys let it go.

IMO Loyola will win this matchup. Better defense for Loyola and if they stop the run PC doesn't have an any alternative to go to. Don't think it will be a blow out but Loyola should win by at least 7 points.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT