ADVERTISEMENT

Fenwick @ Naz

Leggo24

Oct 6, 2018
is fenwick going to challenge Naz on Friday night? I’m somewhat intrigued to see if Kaden Cobb is the real deal, is he? Do they have the weapons to contend vs Naz

Two Driscoll state champ HC facing each other. Is this the first meeting?

Nudo vs Racki (Addison Driscoll Homecoming Game).

For the reunion I think we have to be blasting the metal from the speakers all game just like they did at Driscoll.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChicagoIllini9
Will they compete with them? Yes. Will they beat Naz? No way. Close game for a bit but Naz pulls away and wins by 21

Believe it or not this is the 1st ever meeting between the schools. Edge to Fenwick. Friar by 7

Last edited:
I saw the Fenwick kids scouting Naz at the Bishop Ritter game. They were in the north end zone.

Im not sandbagging here, I saw Fenwick against Curie and they far exceeded my expectations. Naz is not going to clock them, in fact I think they’re in for a tough game. Naz maybe finishes the year #1 but they’re breaking in a lot of new faces. They aren’t #1 right now, far from it.

I saw the Fenwick kids scouting Naz at the Bishop Ritter game. They were in the north end zone.
Fenwick's star Basketball player and two of the Naz transfers (all from Oswego) are close friends. Could have just been there to watch his friends.

Reactions: Wassup13
All ya all are crazy I see Edgys rankings one team isn’t on there

Young Fenwick team.
Cobb (Fenwick) and Morris (Naz) are best friends since kindergarten
McCarthy and Cobb train together (Nextlevel, Greg Holcomb)
Many kids from both teams know each other well.

Fenwick pre-bought 500 tickets to advance sell to Friar Nation. To me it is a rivalry game though never played. The number of students from Hinsdale, LaGrange, Western Springs, etc who choose to literally or figuratively drive by Nazareth to attend Fenwick alone makes it a “civil war” type game between neighbors whose kids go to the opposite school.

Too dramatic? Maybe, but it’s fun to hype it! Need I say more, LOL:

B022769-B-00-D7-4-CB7-9173-6-E6-A806991-C0.jpg

Last edited:
That only happens if they can play each other. One side tried to get this game for this season and the other turned it down. Then the conference made it their cross over game.

Can we all agree that Naz wants to play everybody and nobody wants to play Naz and quit beating this proverbial horse to death?

That only happens if they can play each other. One side tried to get this game for this season and the other turned it down. Then the conference made it their cross over game.
Did you fix the cameras yet?

Naz duck competition as much as any team they continually try to call out.
Who has Nazareth “ducked” in the past 5 years? If you’re gonna say ESL this past year there was administrative concerns about traveling to and playing at ESL but there was serious talks until a contract they already had out was agreed upon.

Anyone can come here and make false claims, Naz fans included, like you just did.

Who has Nazareth “ducked” in the past 5 years? If you’re gonna say ESL this past year there was administrative concerns about traveling to and playing at ESL but there was serious talks until a contract they already had out was agreed upon.

Anyone can come here and make false claims, Naz fans included, like you just did.
Btw Naz did duck one team this year. Out of the hundreds of phone calls, emails and interstate matchups Naz had 4 teams willing to play them. Cardinal Ritter, Fenwick, ESL and St John Bosco. They told St John Bosco thanks but not thanks.

Btw Naz did duck one team this year. Out of the hundreds of phone calls, emails and interstate matchups Naz had 4 teams willing to play them. Cardinal Ritter, Fenwick, ESL and St John Bosco. They told St John Bosco thanks but not

ESL asked to come to Naz!!! But that’s beside the point as ESL wasn’t the only school that reached out. I will also add that travel statement didn’t matter when there was a possibility of playing Belleville West week 2 was it? Stop it with the narrative that isn’t true. Naz duck just like every other school. I think its crazy that people try to blast other schools while playing it safe. It is what it is.

I can say the Montini flat out said when they went to the CCL with a new coach they wanted to wait a couple of years to see how it goes.
As stated in another post, I don’t care who you play or don’t play however, throwing shots knowing you are guilty as well is interesting.

ESL asked to come to Naz!!! But that’s beside the point as ESL wasn’t the only school that reached out. I will also add that travel statement didn’t matter when there was a possibility of playing Belleville West week 2 was it? Stop it with the narrative that isn’t true. Naz duck just like every other school. I think its crazy that people try to blast other schools while playing it safe. It is what it is.

I can say the Montini flat out said when they went to the CCL with a new coach they wanted to wait a couple of years to see how it goes.
As stated in another post, I don’t care who you play or don’t play however, throwing shots knowing you are guilty as well is interesting.
Naz had a game week 1. The discussion was Naz playing in the ESL challenge or whatever it’s called. That wasn’t going to take place AT Naz.

Naz was ducking Belleville West? You really believe that? Naz isn’t ducking anyone, right now st least. ESL will absolutely be revisited this for next year.

As for Montini I never complained about them “ducking” Naz. I know Naz wanted to play but it didn’t work out, I do not blame them one bit when they were going to the blue for not scheduling Naz. There’s nothing wrong with Montini’s decision, nothing at all. Hopefully it’s a game that can be scheduled in the future.

Naz was ducking Belleville West? You really believe that? Naz isn’t ducking anyone, right now st least. ESL will absolutely be revisited this for next year.
Interesting that you put that "right now at least" qualifier on your above statement. I've noticed Naz' current Frosh and Soph football numbers are a bit down.

Naz had a game week 1. The discussion was Naz playing in the ESL challenge or whatever it’s called. That wasn’t going to take place AT Naz.

As for Montini I never complained about them “ducking” Naz. I know Naz wanted to play but it didn’t work out, I do not blame them one bit when they were going to the blue for not scheduling Naz. There’s nothing wrong with Montini’s decision, nothing at all. Hopefully it’s a game that can be scheduled in the future.

ESL called Naz about week 1 ONLY. The "Classic" (not whatever it is called) teams were set last year. Now to end this, ESL is the one who told Cardinal Ritter to give Naz a call for the same week one game.

I only responded because you were making attempt to claim I don't have facts.

Interesting that you put that "right now at least" qualifier on your above statement. I've noticed Naz' current Frosh and Soph football numbers are a bit down.
In the past Naz didn’t schedule the best OOC schedule. I’m the first to admit it.

ESL called Naz about week 1 ONLY. The "Classic" (not whatever it is called) teams were set last year. Now to end this, ESL is the one who told Cardinal Ritter to give Naz a call for the same week one game.

I only responded because you were making attempt to claim I don't have facts.
You don’t know what you think you do... I guess Naz should cancel payment on the service that matched it up with CR. All this to avoid Belleville West...

You open week 1 next year?

Last edited:
That's certainly not because of lack of effort. They just keep coming farther west.

How dare Naz try to find student athletes to keep their doors open.
I didn't criticize it, but I would be curious to hear what they are telling these kids, but by all means if they want the 3rd string sophomore QB, they can have him (and got him).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT