ADVERTISEMENT

Fenwick @ Naz

Is Micheal Love getting much playing time at NIU?

I see NIU vs Nebraska is starting in 5 minutes.

Never met someone from St Louis with such knowledge of the inner workings at Naz. Naz got CR’s info off a service that matched the schools up. Same service matched them up with St John Bosco and the school in Cali that LeBron and Wade’s kids just transferred to (Sierra Canyon), or maybe that was ESL doing to? If so thanks for all the help.

Naz admin didn’t want to schedule that trip it is what it is. Naz is open week 1 and 2 next year. They would play ESL if it makes sense, I’d love to see it. Nothing but respect for ESL and their scheduling. I don’t know if Naz admin will approve of classic but it’s worth a phone call.

You keep going on about the “classic”, I’m sorry I didn’t know that name of it, not everyone is concerned with every little thing ESL.

You can say Naz is ducking ESL, that’s not the truth but I don’t care what you think. Who else are they “ducking” since you claimed Naz is ducking as many teams as anyone.
I don't see any 8a school ducking NAZ. And let's see NAZ travel down to ESL week 1 next year.

I don't see any 8a school ducking NAZ. And let's see NAZ travel down to ESL week 1 next year.
Bartlett wouldn’t answer the phone if Naz called, get off your high horse. Funny how a school with zero connection whatsoever to yours has so much real estate in your head.

Reactions: Bowie50
The Chicago Wolves hockey team plays in Rosemont.

I think we all know all the Chicagoland area is known as Chicago on the national scene.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT