ADVERTISEMENT

Feeto's Friday Upset Special......

Without thinking much into it, Marist has a D1 DB to guard LAs best WR and a massive DT that'll take up space vs the run game. Plus some good WRs who can go up and get the ball. Should be a good one.
Marist D1 DB Nestor is a strong safety...actually played OLB a bit too. Hits like a truck but not a cover guy.

Reactions: RaiderAlum50
If the Porters return to full strength tonight off past injuries, I would say this would be an upset. If they are down many starters like the past couple weeks, then it would be an even match-up.
It will come down to some game time decisions on injuries, but it's looking like Lockport will be down even more starters than they were last week. Cal Preps has LWW as 2 pt favorite on neutral field, game is at LWW. Lockport got humiliated by Sandburg last week. So LWW clear favorites here

Look I am rooting for the home squad in Marist and that's why I picked this as an upset. That said Loyola impressed the hell out of me in the opener against Xavier and Marist is still very green as a team. Like is said earlier on another thread w BR v MC. If emotions and the crowd can keep the home dog in the game for the first half maybe you get a turnover or two and make this a game. Marist will be a dangerous team IF they get into the playoffs, but I think Coach H will have the Ramblers overprepared and not allow a letdown.

feeto's is a good pick.

My feetos Friday upset will take us to the SWSR in New Lenox where the West Side Warriors will defeat the defending 8A and SWSB champs, the Porters of Lockport.
Welp that's a L for me. Just my luck we get the real Lockport back just in time for our game next week.

Reactions: MIKEFTB
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT