ADVERTISEMENT

Feeto's Friday Upset Special......

feeto

Aug 23, 2007
Thanks to the boys at Fenwick, I have a regular season winning average of.333. If you bet the money line on all of these games, you'd be quite wealthy. This is the hardest week of the year for picking upsets, with all the good teams getting cake walks for the most point. However, the show must go on. This week's upset is....... The Golden Warriors of Sterling over the Chicago Catholic League's very own Shamrocks of St. Patrick's. Any time a CCL team loses in the first round it an upset. I see the Catholic League running the table this weekend accept for the Shamrocks. Final score in this one..... Sterling 35 - St. Pats 24. That's this week's upset. What are your thoughts and who is your upset?

This game will be a muddy slopfest after all the rain this week and will be throughly enjoyable to watch.
Hopefully it's a higher quality broadcast for those watching at home. Last time they had that motion camera behind a wet window.

Geneva over Collinsville
LWW over Buffalo Grove
Libertyville over Pekin
Crystal Lake South over Harlem

Alot of Upsets - 8A Alone
Bartlett over Nequa
New Trier over Maine South
Sandburg over Hinsdale Central
(Naperville) Central over North

There's some good options this week for sure. LWW over BG, Oswego over GBW, Sandburg over HC, either Naperville over the other, WWS over Rice, Geneva over Collinsville, Simeon over Richards...

Give me Simeon beating Richards for my feeto's Friday Upset selection

Reactions: feeto
Bartlett is very not good this year in a bad conference. I would be absolutely floored if they beat Neuqua. Better chance they get clocked by half.
Just to get a “rise” out of me.. LOL
Love, “Pops”

Sorry in my eyes it would be an upset...
Then it will be. Seems like Oswego played better teams during the season than GW and GW lost to the only good teams they played. Also Oswego hammered GW a few years ago in the playoffs. We have the same exact picks for all the 8A games.

Or are they 10 points away from not qualifying for the playoffs?
Failed 2 point conversions against Batavia and WN? both 1 point losses? I’d say they’re closer to being a favorite to advance than not make it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT