ADVERTISEMENT

Feeto's Friday Upset Special......

How did you come to that conclusion? Oswego’s only 2 losses were to top 10 teams. And they could’ve won both of those games.
I'm well aware, Calpreps has OHS as the underdog, local writers have been picking PN and PN's only loss was a close game to Crete.

I'm well aware, Calpreps has OHS as the underdog, local writers have been picking PN and PN's only loss was a close game to Crete.
”local writers” from Plainfield?? Lol. It’s gonna be a 2 TD game for Oswego. SHow this to me Saturday if I’m wrong, but I dont think I will be.

”local writers” from Plainfield?? Lol. It’s gonna be a 2 TD game for Oswego. SHow this to me Saturday if I’m wrong, but I dont think I will be.
I hope I'm wrong. Welge and Friday Night Drive picked PN. Last two years this game has been decided on the final play, I expect it to be that close again.

West just squeaking by Bradley 16-14 when the latter got beaten by H-F 33-7 together with Lockport over H-F 22-0 might just add up to the Porters over LWW? Interesting upset proposal, however!
Shucks...almost had it. 21-13 porters. LWW many chances in this one. And I don't think HF is what they seemed to be per their game with the Brook tonight. Oh well. LWW has been getting better each week and thought they could pull this one out.

Reactions: NapervilleBuck
Yep. Gonna be some ice baths tonight. GBN and WN were always tough outs in the DVC.
Always thought the DVC would have been better off dropping Metea and LP for Batavia and Geneva. That would have been a fantastic conference:

Wheaton N
WWS
Naper Central
Naper North
Neuqua
Waubonsie
Batavia
Geneva

Adding the Chuck’s would be awesome too but a closed conference wouldn’t work.

21-20 hell of a game. Missed it by 🤞much.
I’ve been following GBN since they beat my Dons week 1. They have lost by the identical score 21-20 to Batavia and WN on consecutive weekends. I’m counting on them to make some noise in the playoffs.

Reactions: RockSoup
Is Jr. Gavin Dooley the current starter at QB or is the Sr. the starter? I've seen where Dooley has gotten some playing time of late. I wasn't sure if that was the result of the Sr. being injured.
Not that it matters at this point, but just seeing this now so thought I'd comment. Dooley has been the starter all year, but heartbreakingly enough, went out Thursday morning before Oswego and missed the 2 biggest games of the season. So Minooka had to scramble and it really screwed up the game plan. Grays is definetely good, but Hudak has been about 60% since week 2. Just now getting back to himself and Idk if anyone in the state can shut him down at 100%. On another note, Plainfield North is really good.

Reactions: pjjp
Not that it matters at this point, but just seeing this now so thought I'd comment. Dooley has been the starter all year, but heartbreakingly enough, went out Thursday morning before Oswego and missed the 2 biggest games of the season. So Minooka had to scramble and it really screwed up the game plan. Grays is definetely good, but Hudak has been about 60% since week 2. Just now getting back to himself and Idk if anyone in the state can shut him down at 100%. On another note, Plainfield North is really good.
Was he 100% in week 1?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT