ADVERTISEMENT

Feeto's Friday Upset Special....

feeto

Aug 23, 2007
After last week's flushing of an upset thread, let me start by saying that all of your precious baby boys are really good kids who work really hard. They are the finest young men around and deserve to be treated with respect. Picking an upset is very disrespectful......and should always be done with "kid gloves". With this in mind, I'll very carefully and respectfully make this weeks pick. I'll take the Warriors ( please don't hate me for disrespecting the Native Americans) of Crete-Monee over the Hilltoppers (apologies to any hill that may be offended) of Joliet Catholic Academy. These are 2 really good teams. Crete scores points in bunches, averaging 45 per game. JCA is back this year, and they're playing great on both sides of the ball. The Hill pitched a shutout vs Providence last week, and their offense has put up a huge amount of points. This is going to be a hell of a game. I like CM tonight. Final score..... Crete-Monee 37 - JCA 28. That's this week's upset (please don't be offended, it's not personal, it's strictly business). What are your thoughts, and who is your upset?

Last edited:
After last week's flushing of an upset thread, let me start by saying that all of your precious baby boys are really good kids who work really hard. They are the finest young men around and deserve to be treated with respect. Picking an upset is very disrespectful......and should always be done with "kid gloves". With this in mind, I'll very carefully and respectfully make this weeks pick. I'll take the Warriors ( please don't hate me for disrespecting the Native Americans) of Crete-Monee over the Hilltoppers (apologies to any hill that may be offended) of Joliet Catholic Academy. These are 2 really good teams. Crete scores points in bunches, averaging 45 per game. JCA is back this year, and they're playing great on both sides of the ball. The Hill pitched a shutout vs Providence last week, and their offense has put up a huge amount of points. This is going to be a hell of a game. I like CM tonight. Final score..... Crete-Monee 37 - JCA 28. That's this week's upset (please don't be offended, it's not personal, it's strictly business). What are your thoughts, and who is your upset?
Going after the Hilltoppers twice in the first five weeks. I hope this works out as well as the first time, although, I honestly dont think this is a bad upset pick.

Going after the Hilltoppers twice in the first five weeks. I hope this works out as well as the first time, although, I honestly dont think this is a bad upset pick.
Yeah, I know I picked against them already this year, but I really like the way Crete-Monee is playing. Plus, I knew my Carmelite brothers at JCA could handle someone picking against their team.

Reactions: crusader_of_90
Not sure there will be a bigger upset this week than yesterday's 4:15 tilt at Chicago's historic Winnemac Stadium. The Mather Rangers rolled into the game undermanned and with a losing record. Hyde Park was riding high after a number of big wins. None of that Mathered at the end, where the Rangers scored at the end to win the game. CPL! CPL! CPL!

Looking forward to seeing Crete QB Josh Franklin. CM coach Konecki compares him to Allen Iverson, who was electric as a HS football player.

Reactions: Solid Snake Pliskin
this week I'm heading far North and taking Antioch over Wauconda.
Is this a payback game for Wauconda? I believe Antioch eked out a win in their final Spring match. And I think it’s Wauconda’s homecoming so they’ll be fired up. This will be a good one!

Reactions: hayley1522
MaxPreps has them as 16 point dogs - Marian of the Heights goes to Lisle and gets a step closer to a 5th win and rains on Benet's homecoming parade.

Reactions: USD24
Is this a payback game for Wauconda? I believe Antioch eked out a win in their final Spring match. And I think it’s Wauconda’s homecoming so they’ll be fired up. This will be a good one!
I just think Antioch has played better competition so far and I try to pick a game where I at least have a connection to the program.

I just think Antioch has played better competition so far and I try to pick a game where I at least have a connection to the program.
My only connection is a Wauconda dad who’s still pissed about that loss LOL. I can only imagine how his kid feels going into this. I like this game.

JCA will win that game by 10-14 points.

Reactions: Gene K.
Let’s try to hit it three weeks in a row.

I got glenbrook north over Maine south
images

Based on Edgy's rankings Neuqua beating Central would be an upset. That's what I'm going with.

I am 3-1 on the season, looking to keep the streak alive.

what the heck i may as well pick the youthful Raiders over the Griffins

I am rooting for the Griffins but I am very nervous tonight. This game will tell us a lot about both teams.
Will the young Griffins step up and put East in position to win the Division or will the Brook take control with a big win? Should be a great game tonight.

Yeah, I know I picked against them already this year, but I really like the way Crete-Monee is playing. Plus, I knew my Carmelite brothers at JCA could handle someone picking against their team.
You're wrong, I'm hurt and upset and you've hurt my little precious feelings. : ) : ) : )
Just kidding, I like your upset special thread and with your track record you may pick against the Hilltoppers all you want. : )

Upset pick loses (again), your team loses to a team that probably doubles your team’s GPA & could portray the Lambda Lambda Lambda bunch if they ever do a remake of Revenge of the Nerds for the first time in 93 years……not your day feeto.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT