ADVERTISEMENT

Feeto's Friday Upset Special......

feeto

Aug 23, 2007
It's going to be a great weekend to go out and watch some football. We're getting into conference play, and things are heating up. For this weeks upset we're going out west to the Dukane, for a battle of possible 7a finals opponents. Now before I get into this, I can't wait to hear the chorus of "This isn't an upset" YES IT IS!!! This weeks upset is ........The Bulldogs of Batavia over the Falcons of Wheaton North. Both team come into this one @ 2-0. The higher ranked Falcons absolutelty destroyed CCL powerhouse Provi last week, 30 - 7. Opening week , WN crushed DGS 50 - 0. That's a total of 7 points given up for the season by their amazing defense. The Bulldogs snuck past Oswego last week, 21 - 13. I love Batavia at home this week. They have one of the best fan bases in the state, and they always show up for their team. This is going to be a great battle between 2 really good teams. The difference will come down the the Bulldogs veteran Coaching Staff. I'll take the Bulldogs tonight. Final score Batavia 24 - Wheaton North 14. That's this weeks upset. What are your thoughts, and who is your upset?

It's going to be a great weekend to go out and watch some football. We're getting into conference play, and things are heating up. For this weeks upset we're going out west to the Dukane, for a battle of possible 7a finals opponents. Now before I get into this, I can't wait to hear the chorus of "This isn't an upset" YES IT IS!!! This weeks upset is ........The Bulldogs of Batavia over the Falcons of Wheaton North. Both team come into this one @ 2-0. The higher ranked Falcons absolutelty destroyed CCL powerhouse Provi last week, 30 - 7. Opening week , WN crushed DGS 50 - 0. That's a total of 7 points given up for the season by their amazing defense. The Bulldogs snuck past Oswego last week, 21 - 13. I love Batavia at home this week. They have one of the best fan bases in the state, and they always show up for their team. This is going to be a great battle between 2 really good teams. The difference will come down the the Bulldogs veteran Coaching Staff. I'll take the Bulldogs tonight. Final score Batavia 24 - Wheaton North 14. That's this weeks upset. What are your thoughts, and who is your upset?
This was my 8 point Clown Cup game I feel like WN is just going to roll them, the Falcons have been pointing towards this season for a few years and it just seems like everything is going their way.

Reactions: feeto
I'm pretty sure WN won't roll the Dawgs, maybe, highly unlikely with that coaching staff.. Last few years WN has used trickeration to score against Batavia.. If they have to rely on that, the game will be up for grabs..

I could use the health issue like some do, but in Batavia there's no excuses for that, it's next man up.. WN is strong fo sho, should be a good game..

I'm pretty sure WN won't roll the Dawgs, maybe, highly unlikely with that coaching staff.. Last few years WN has used trickeration to score against Batavia.. If they have to rely on that, the game will be up for grabs..

I could use the health issue like some do, but in Batavia there's no excuses for that, it's next man up.. WN is strong fo sho, should be a good game..
Wheaton North has to stop the power run game with 7/27 in the backfield

Reactions: Googertys Dog
The curse of Feeto strikes again, the mere mention of Montini by Feeto leads to a loss by Montini. Truthfully Marmion is a big, strong fast team. I left with two minutes left and the score was 27-10 Marmion, and it could have been worse.

The curse of Feeto strikes again, the mere mention of Montini by Feeto leads to a loss by Montini. Truthfully Marmion is a big, strong fast team. I left with two minutes left and the score was 27-10 Marmion, and it could have been worse.
It’s a good MA squad and a MC squad figuring it out.
I hate that they both don’t play SF.

Reactions: NapervilleBuck

Playoff streak in serious jeopardy now. Find the biggest sophomores and bring them up, need help on the lines.

Marmion has big linemen like they usually do and the QB is fast.

Montini does not have anyone that can fly at the WR position nor a big TE like they had in recent years. On D they give up too many yards rushing and they had all great DB's the last 8 years who would create turnovers but maybe only one this year.

I saw Lewis Borsellino at the game last night and sure wish he was calling the plays last night.

They won't make the playoffs and for probably the first time I could say this in the last 10 to 15 years they are not a fun team to watch.

But their frosh / Soph team is fun to watch.

Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT