ADVERTISEMENT

Feeto's Friday Upset Special......

feeto

Aug 23, 2007
This is a strange week within a strange year. All of these Thursday games (truth be told I was looking hard at Iggy over JCA) makes it hard to pick an upset. However, the show must go on, so here we go. This weeks upset is..... My #8 (1-1) Caravan of Mt. Carmel over the #3 (2-0) Redhawks of Marist. The Redhawks are putting together a hell of a season over on 115th st. with good wins over Br. Rice and N.D. but playing MC is a different animal. Coach Lynch will have his team ready for this years home opener. I look for Justin Lynch to have a monster game vs his neighborhood rivals, and lead the Caravan to a huge day offensively. I like my Caravan tomorrow afternoon. Final score Mt. Carmel 42 - Marist 21. That's this weeks upset. What are your thoughts, and who is your upset? PLEASE WEAR YOUR MASK. PLEASE GET YOUR VACCINE. PLEASE RESPECT EACH OTHER. IF WE ALL DO OUR PART, WE CAN GET BACK TO NORMAL AND SEE EACH OTHER AT GAMES SOON.

Last edited:
This is a strange week within a strange year. All of these Thursday games (truth be told I was looking hard at Iggy over JCA) makes it hard to pick an upset. However, the show must go on, so here we go. This weeks upset is..... My #8 (1-1) Caravan of Mt. Carmel over the #3 (2-0) Redhawks of Marist. The Redhawks are putting together a hell of a season over on 115th st. with good wins over Br. Rice and N.D. but playing MC is a different animal. Coach Lynch will have his team ready for this years home opener. I look for Justin Lynch to have a monster game vs his neighborhood rivals, and lead the Caravan to a huge day offensively. I like my Caravan tomorrow afternoon. Final score Mt. Carmel 42 - Marist 21. That's this weeks upset. What are your thoughts, and who is your upset? PLEASE WEAR YOUR MASK. PLEASE GET YOUR VACCINE. PLEASE RESPECT EACH OTHER. IF WE ALL DO OUR PART, WE CAN GET BACK TO NORMAL AND SEE EACH OTHER AT GAMES SOON.
42-21 Seems Aggressive i see this being a 1 score game. Also MC over Marist is not an upset and never will be. Doesn't matter record or rankings. MC is always going to be favorites. With that being said Go RedHawks.

Should be a minimum difference of 15 places in the rankings before it can be considered an upset.

Reactions: Gene K.
Give him credit there isn’t much to choose from this weekend, lot were played yesterday!
MC got humbled last week vs. LA. It was the senior class first loss ever at MC....they’re pissed. Jordan Lynch and Dave Lenti are pissed....you never want to play MC when they are pissed!! Being pissed can only get you so far. MC is a bit dinged up. Marist is mucho talented. Last year Odeluga ran very well vs. Marist, I expect him and Justin to have big ground games. MC W.

Reactions: feeto
Wasn't sure this was even an upset, but in today's coaches poll, they have Minooka with 18 votes (Oswego 19) and Plainfield North with 0 votes - Plainfield North 19 - Minooka 9 (Oswego 24 - PL N - 0)
It was a great pick. I was surprised by the result!

Reactions: feeto
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT