ADVERTISEMENT

Feeto's Friday Upset Special...

It wasn't even that ("looked beyond bad") as you said, in my opinion they truly looked like they didn't want to be there playing football, like they weren't even trying for some unknown reason.

They started to show a little life in the 2nd half but it was way to late.
That was by far the cadets worst game of the year. That was after the week off when St Joe's had the flu. I've said it before, routine is everything to kids this age and this is a really young team. That week off was not good for them at all. Plus Marmion did keep some kids out who were a little banged up. I agree with your assessment that they looked like they didnt want to be there. Hopefully a different story on Saturday.

I'll go with CG over PR!

Oh wait that's next week, I don't want to look too far ahead. We have to scrap one out with Antioch first.

Reactions: msuyko
LWE 35 - ND 3
That’s more like it.

I really enjoy watching LWE play (when they’re not playing my Ramblers), but I’m rooting for my catholic school brethren this game. However, I hate to say it...ND is going to get spanked. LWE is on another level. I remember walking up the visitor stands years ago at Fremd to watch ND play the Vikings in the 2nd round. I was wearing my LA hat and received several not so friendly looks and comments. The hate is real my friends. Anywho, I started bs’ing with a few guys and they were quite confident that they would “whoop” LA the following week. I just listened and nodded. You gotta support your team. I believe LA was up by 3 scores at half. Traditionally, schools like GBW, MC, Naz, LA, LWE are on a different level, especially come playoff time.

Reactions: crusaderpride
Was busy over on the Sterling thread trying to get action on Rita, this is honestly a flyer and would be a pretty big upset.

Got a game here in PA tonight at 7 that we are about a 7 point underdog in with Harrisburg, it’s gonna be a cold dog fight!

Good luck. What level of the playoffs are you in?

What's up with Glenwood? lowest offensive performance on the year is 34. Can Lemont hang?

You know this isn't accurate at all, right?
Sorry 2/3rds? Either way GW is only an 8A school because some of the larger public schools can’t seem to find a way to win 5 games. LA is an all star team of the north shore. They should never be an underdog against anyone so to me them winning a home game is never an upset.

Reactions: jobou127
Sorry 2/3rds? Either way GW is only an 8A school because some of the larger public schools can’t seem to find a way to win 5 games. LA is an all star team of the north shore. They should never be an underdog against anyone so to me them winning a home game is never an upset.

Yes, this is how the playoffs work. The top 32 enrollment qualifiers are 8A. Maybe half the football team is from GE.

10 years ago Glenbard West was the 94th biggest school. This year they were 53rd. That is why they are 8a now. They are one of only a few schools to actually grow in enrollment over the last decade in Chicago area.

Reactions: mchsalumni
Um, that’s not an upset
He wasn’t predicting that score as his upset. He was replying to an upset pick of ND over LWE. And that has always been the worst part of the Feeto Friday threads... the “No way!” replies from the fans of the favorite team. The point of the post is upsets... big upsets... you don’t need to shoot down the upset selections with logic and reason. So lame.

The second-most annoying part of the Feeto thread is evident today. Almost every one of these choices is NOT an upset. C’mon people, take a risk!

Good luck to the Dons. Been a very tough week for some schools that feed into ND, and fans of the program. Bring those people some joy!

District semi finals(districts a good thing here in PA) unfortunately the season ended on the 4 yd line going in against Harrisburg and 2seconds remaining and lost 33-29. The boys gave their all against the defending champs and came up just short.

oh ouch. What a game! Heartbreaking I know but what a game like that. Clearly two evenly matched teams.

Too lazy to look through this thread but did anyone have Thornton beating Naz?

Looks like quite an upset brewing in LaGrange Park.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT