ADVERTISEMENT

Feeto's Friday Upset Special...

feeto

Aug 23, 2007
This is a really tough week upset wise. Lots of top ranked teams playing weaker opponents, but I think I've found one. This weeks upset is...... the #17 Broncos of Montini over the #9 and undefeated Dons of Notre Dame. The game is at N.D., and they've been the talk of the town this season. The Don's defense has been very stingy this year, only allowing an average of 8 points per game. BUT...in my opinion, their offense is not very strong. Last week they only managed to put up 7 till the very end of the game vs a mediocre St. Pats defense. The Montini offense has put up over 30 per game vs all comers except for the Caravan. They have a very versatile QB, who can break free at any time, and also has deep pass capabilities. I like the Broncos big tonight. Final score Montini 24 - Notre Dame 7. That's this weeks upset. What are your thoughts, and who is your upset?

In reality Central over Neuqua isn’t an upset. I, too, like the RedHawks tonight. The coaching will make the difference. Stine > Ellinghaus everyday.

Notre Dame juniors have never lost a game and it doesn’t start tonight Feeto. Upset is a blue light special. Either Brother Rice will upend Loyola or Marist will upset MC tonight at home.

Notre Dame juniors have never lost a game and it doesn’t start tonight Feeto. Upset is a blue light special. Either Brother Rice will upend Loyola or Marist will upset MC tonight at home.
Anything is possible, but its almost improbable that LA is losing to BR. Offensively, LA has turned the corner. They have straightened out the QB problem from earlier in the season and with the added reps from another full week of practice, the offense will light it up. In addition, I've heard that moving the QB Perrion to full time wr was the best move of the year. He is playing lights out and he can't be stopped at practice.

Reactions: Schwab54
The likely SVC game of the year, Watseka (#9 in 1A) over Clifton Central (#2 in 2A) at Central. Both squads have pummeled everybody so far this season...

Reactions: eagles2k3
The likely SVC game of the year, Watseka (#9 in 1A) over Clifton Central (#2 in 2A) at Central. Both squads have pummeled everybody so far this season...
I saw this game on the schedule. I'm taking Clifton Central by 14.
I have a slight connection with CC.

Vikings Offense and Speed too much for Benet - on a (Red)wing and a prayer, I say Vikings 42- Benet 40

The last time I remember you having us in your crosshairs was the 2015 Marist game and possibly games? Did you pick Marist in the regular season and playoff that year? Anyways you were spot on back then.

This morning I had a sneaking suspicion you might be looking north again and I was right. I froze like in a nightmare where you can’t move. My day was a mess, I was sure you were right and that we might get Feetoed . Much to my delight the Dons proved me and you wrong.

I look forward to your post every Friday morning. It’s always a fun follow. Tough to predict games and that’s why I don’t gamble.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT