ADVERTISEMENT

Feeto's Friday Upset Special...

Definitely not a cheap jab. Just the word I hear from the good people of Frankfort. They better be good, they combined 2 great teams into 1.
Feeto really this has been hashed to death with the combo great teams.There is not a single LWNorth player left. True all of North went to East in the day. Also true more than half of the then East moved to LWCentral. Also fact is it was 5 years ago and Zvonar has done a great job melding the talents.As far as greatest team...no one has said that this year.

They are awesome and extremely well coached by the whole staff. I think the feeder programs Wildcats and Falcons help with the grittiness and game ready attitude these boys bring from Freshmen through Varsity. Last year in the Super Bowl there was I believe 5 out of 8 teams from those 2 organizations. Congrats Griffins!

Reactions: Iamjaytee
Without doubt the feeders provide the talent before stepping on the field at LW or Provi....and beyond in the CCL. EastBaby you know it.

Nice win for the Griffins congratulations but let’s get back to business come Monday. It’s only one game and a lot of unfinished work to do. LWC up next.

Go East!

Reactions: Bowie50
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT