ADVERTISEMENT

Feeto's Friday Upset Special........

feeto

Aug 23, 2007
Can you believe that it's already week 7? Can you believe that it's official that the CCL & ESCC are merging? Can you believe that the White Sox and Cubs had the same amount of playoff wins this year? Can you believe that I'm 0-fer the season on upsets? Well, one of those things changes tonight. For this weeks upset we go to the Southwest Prairie Conference and the town of Oswego (home of Fox Bend Golf Course) This weeks upset is ..... The unranked (by Edgy) Wolves of Oswego East over Beth Longs #4 ranked Panthers of Oswego. This is a huge rivalry, and the biggest thing in town tonight. Oswego has a huge o-line and a great running game. They score points in bunches. BUT....... This Oswego East team has given up a total of 6....that's right, 6 points all year. The game is at East, and the crowd will be insane. I like East in a close one. Final score, Oswego East 21 - Oswego 20. That's this weeks upset. What are your thoughts, and who is your upset?

Can you believe that it's already week 7? Can you believe that it's official that the CCL & ESCC are merging? Can you believe that the White Sox and Cubs had the same amount of playoff wins this year? Can you believe that I'm 0-fer the season on upsets? Well, one of those things changes tonight. For this weeks upset we go to the Southwest Prairie Conference and the town of Oswego (home of Fox Bend Golf Course) This weeks upset is ..... The unranked (by Edgy) Wolves of Oswego East over Beth Longs #4 ranked Panthers of Oswego. This is a huge rivalry, and the biggest thing in town tonight. Oswego has a huge o-line and a great running game. They score points in bunches. BUT....... This Oswego East team has given up a total of 6....that's right, 6 points all year. The game is at East, and the crowd will be insane. I like East in a close one. Final score, Oswego East 21 - Oswego 20. That's this weeks upset. What are your thoughts, and who is your upset?

#FakeNews

https://edgytim.rivals.com/news/week-7-chicagoland-top-30-poll

I’m taking Oswego because I’m still mad at you.

Oswego East has never beaten Oswego... maybe this is the year?

The weather doesn’t play into my pick,.., but I’m going with the unranked Waubonsie Valley Warriors over the state ranked, Edgy Ranked, Beth Long ranked, Prarie Ridge wolves.
I’m countering with PR by 21.

No, not an upset if PR wins. I just wanted to counter you for some friendly competition.

I am already working on my voodoo magic to sprinkle on the field before game time!

Not liking this weather though. The one area I know WV has an edge is in the passing game.

Reactions: Gene K.
I have every confidence that you will get one. Just do me a favor, make sure you Bolingbrook over LWE!

Reactions: feeto
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT