ADVERTISEMENT

Feeto's Friday Upset Special........

eagles:

I took York over NT in week one and think York is a great upset pick again. I was wrong then and could be now, but a Duke win this evening would resemble tectonic plates shifting.

"tectonic plates shifting". Laughed so hard I actually pissed myself. Great pist....i mean post!

That would be amazing! I've been told this Bmac team has some massive kids on the line. Hoping for a good contest.

I still think IC will win, but a Mac upset is more likely now with IC’s best player on defense having to sit out for the game.

Feeto, you made it abundantly clear a Loyola win over BR would not be an upset. So, this BR dismantling of LA completely devalues your 5 point goal line squeaker last week. I demand Badke be the Chicago Bears coach of the week this week since the golden boy Jordan got it last week for his monumental upset. ALSO, i'd love a detailed report on the visiting fan section at 64th & Dante from the DLS fans tomorrow. It's a great day to be a Crusader!

Last edited:
Reactions: Gene K.
Why so little talk about the BR/Loyola result?
I expected the board to be all over that one.

I agree ... I wondered if that long pass on BR's 5th TD drive would come under discussion. With a 25 point lead.

It's a great day to be a Crusader![/QUOTE]

When I was in high school, I knew several Rice guys. Not one of them ever said that.

Feeto, you made it abundantly clear a Loyola win over BR would not be an upset. So, this BR dismantling of LA completely devalues your 5 point goal line squeaker last week. I demand Badke be the Chicago Bears coach of the week this week since the golden boy Jordan got it last week for his monumental upset. ALSO, i'd love a detailed report on the visiting fan section at 64th & Dante from the DLS fans tomorrow. Also, probably from the home side, I'd imagine many will be standing. It's a great day to be a Crusader!
Where does this utter hatred towards MC come from?? Always taking shots when you can. Your very sensitive about Rice’s visitor stands and any comments made against them! Settle brother, you’re having a great year, enjoy it!

Where does this utter hatred towards MC come from?? Always taking shots when you can. Your very sensitive about Rice’s visitor stands and any comments made against them! Settle brother, you’re having a great year, enjoy it!
No hatred at all towards MC, I’ve always respected MC. Feeto clearly HATES Rice & takes every shot at us that he can. Just giving him a little back. I’m REALLY excited to see what kind of technological advances MC will have on display on its south sidelines today. For all the trash we’ve gotten through the years, they better have 50 rows, drink holders & a skybox.!

No hatred at all towards MC, I’ve always respected MC. Feeto clearly HATES Rice & takes every shot at us that he can. Just giving him a little back. I’m REALLY excited to see what kind of technological advances MC will have on display on its south sidelines today. For all the trash we’ve gotten through the years, they better have 50 rows, drink holders & a skybox.!
I concur Feeto HATES Rice...
Keep the double digit predictions coming Feeto.
Marist 38 - BR-8.
Loyola 27-BR 14.

MC and Rice will both have excellent years. May even meet.

Have a great Saturday and please ignore the new drunk rice poster miterban isderti he doesn't speak for all of us.

Will 5 rows of wooden benches do? Baby steps! Pictures on MC Football Twitter!

Reactions: go_rice
I think for those that follow the CCL closely, nothing that is happening this season is too shocking. The score is definitely an eye opener but BR winning was never out of the realm of possibility. I rememeber Edgy’s Preseason high ranking of BR had some posters scratching their heads but I don’t think many were CCL posters.

Last week’s MC win over LA may have gained a little more activity on the board but I think a lot of that had to do with the interest in the MC coaching situation.

Great win for the Crusaders last night, very impressive!

I picked LA to win because until last night I was basing BR against Marist and I thought Marist, following their loss to BR with 2 close 1 score wins, may have been overrated. I thought LA had an off game against MC and since it’s been a decade since they lost back to back games, I went with the odds. Last night BR could do very little wrong and every break went their way. I think LA will be fine especially when Jones comes back and teams can’t double down on Boos. Both teams will be playing in November for sure.

Those posts are childish, and embarrassing to my school.

Relish your payback. Karma's a b****.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT