ADVERTISEMENT

Feeto's Friday Upset Special........

feeto

Aug 23, 2007
2 quick things before I make this weeks pick. #1...... I'm so disappointed in myself for not taking My Caravan last week. Congrats to MC and Coach Lynch. #2..... Loyola over Br. Rice will not be an upset.
On to this weeks pick. For this weeks pick we go WAY out to where Jesus lost his sandals, and the home of Whisper Creek Golf Course. This weeks pick is ......the #25 ranked Red Raiders of Huntley over the #11 and undefeated Trojans of Cary-Grove. Huntley knocked off Prairie Ridge last week, becoming the first team to beat them in about 10 years. CG has an amazing defense this year, only giving up 1 score in the last 2 weeks. Can Huntley ride the Red Raider wave from last weeks huge win? I say yes. Final score.......... Huntley 28 - Cary-Grove 17. That's my upset for this week. What are your thoughts, and who is your upset?

2 quick things before I make this weeks pick. #1...... I'm so disappointed in myself for not taking My Caravan last week. Congrats to MC and Coach Lynch. #2..... Loyola over Br. Rice will not be an upset.
On to this weeks pick. For this weeks pick we go WAY out to where Jesus lost his sandals, and the home of Whisper Creek Golf Course. This weeks pick is ......the #25 ranked Red Raiders of Huntley over the #11 and undefeated Trojans of Cary-Grove. Huntley knocked off Prairie Ridge last week, becoming the first team to beat them in about 10 years. CG has an amazing defense this year, only giving up 1 score in the last 2 weeks. Can Huntley ride the Red Raider wave from last weeks huge win? I say yes. Final score.......... Huntley 28 - Cary-Grove 17. That's my upset for this week. What are your thoughts, and who is your upset?
I think 6A CG beating 12A Huntley would be the upset. Huntley handled them last year and it's on CG to come back and own that match up.

Reactions: Cat Box
Huntley over C-G another good pick.

I'll go out on a limb and make my feeto's Friday upsets the Trojans of the northern part of Downers Grove over the Red Devil's of the centrally located Hinsdale high school.

Reactions: kitty_bintingot
I am going to go with the Mustangs of St Rita over the Providence Celtics.

Huntley over C-G another good pick.

I'll go out on a limb and make my feeto's Friday upsets the Trojans of the northern part of Downers Grove over the Red Devil's of the centrally located Hinsdale high school.

That is way out on a limb. I really dont see that happening

Reactions: Duhawk44
York will upset the Hitters - the York QB has a very strong arm and speed in the backfield to burn. Monken was a very nice guy but Fitzgerald has that program on the rise (I know, there was really no place to go but up!)
I say, York 28, GBW 17

I'm going to take the Wildkits of Evanston to upset the Broncos of Barrington a week after Barrington won a huge game...Barrington's hangover might cost them this week.
Oh this is a great pick. We’ve been hearing for years about how great Evanston is going to be. Let’s see if this is it.

Reactions: MS4EVER
Guerin Prep (2-1) @ Ridgewood (2-1)

Ridgewood should win. Prep finds a way. This is an emotional pick for me. I have too much love for @GuerinPrepFan and want the win for him as payment for his long-suffering. I did the same thing last week, picked Guerin over Chicago Christian 28-27 as my “Feeto Upset Special” but Guerin came up short with a 14-6 loss.

[2018] Ridgewood (Norridge, IL) 22, [2018] Guerin College Prep (River Grove, IL) 14

CatBox pick and “Feeto Upset Special” nomination – Guerin Prep over Ridgewood 14-13

Reactions: feeto
I am going to go with the Mustangs of St Rita over the Providence Celtics.
If Rita can stop PC run game. How is SRs D line? Especially the nose guard. If not exceptional then that boy will spend all day in his ass from the Renfro bus. Should be a great game!

I’ll take St Rita over providence unfortunately. Must win for Aunt Rita. Lol
Basis for SR win other than a must? Provi wins and they stamp playoff ticket (assumption we beat Hope). The team and coaches and fans very aware of this with remaining schedule hell in a hand basket.

Basis for SR win other than a must? Provi wins and they stamp playoff ticket (assumption we beat Hope). The team and coaches and fans very aware of this with remaining schedule hell in a hand basket.
Yeah thanks to soft non conference game. Smart move by provi coaches. JCA should learn from them. This isn’t the 80’s anymore.

Yeah thanks to soft non conference game. Smart move by provi coaches. JCA should learn from them. This isn’t the 80’s anymore.
This year. Recall ESL and Vianney from last 2 years. That was hell and more! Can’t play those type of non-cons every year with the Blue schedule. Montini playing a fierce first 4–5 games LMAO. This game should be first real test for inexperience Celtics.Time will tell.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT