ADVERTISEMENT

Feeto's Friday Upset Special........

Another pick for Feeto! I don't know if it was an upset, but despite the very close game and score, PC seemed to dominate all but about 5 plays in the game, it would have been a shame if they lost. Rita QB had an off night.

The Sears Building will always be the Sears Building.
Wrigley Field will always be Wrigley Field.
Comiskey Park will always be Comiskey Park.
The Chicago Stadium will always be the Chicago Stadium.
Rahm Emanual is a jerk and will always be a jerk

And the upset special will ALWAYS be Feeto’s!

PC/SR is a toss up. PC should win at home. SR would win if the game was at their place

Mild upset MCHS over Fenwick. MCHS needs the win.
I'll drink to that.A nice ice cold soda pop that is purchased outside of Crook County!!! Anyone still got any of those JC Hilltopper Football 7UP Bottles lol ;)

Another pick for Feeto! I don't know if it was an upset, but despite the very close game and score, PC seemed to dominate all but about 5 plays in the game, it would have been a shame if they lost. Rita QB had an off night.

No, it wasn't an upset, but Feeto gets the credit. PC was a 3 point favorite that covered the spread.

"Dominate ... and a shame if PC lost" is a bit over the top. I was at the game and never felt SR was overmatched. In ignazio's Catholic League prediction thread, I picked PC with the +4 because it basically was a pick'em. SR on the road with a long trip (made longer with an accident on I-80) played a strong 2nd half with big defensive stops and outscoring PC 14-8 and had a last minute 60yd drive where PC denied them.

Played out as a lot of people expected, came down to both teams final drives. 1st half SR, I thought were a bit pass happy, SR's O is at their best piling the first downs while getting a play off every 5 seconds and wearing down defenses like the second half. But it was a heck of a HS football game and PC was a very deserving winner. Congratulations to feeto and the Augustinians!

Hillcrest led almost the entire game and lost in OT to Lemont. I wouldn't say that is the schedule catching up to them.
Not at all, they still lost but that's a very good result for Hillcrest. When was the last time they played Lemont that tough?

"Dominate ... and a shame if PC lost" is a bit over the top. I was at the game and never felt SR was overmatched. In ignazio's Catholic League prediction thread, I picked PC with the +4 because it basically was a pick'em. SR on the road with a long trip (made longer with an accident on I-80) played a strong 2nd half with big defensive stops and outscoring PC 14-8 and had a last minute 60yd drive where PC denied them.

Played out as a lot of people expected, came down to both teams final drives. 1st half SR, I thought were a bit pass happy, SR's O is at their best piling the first downs while getting a play off every 5 seconds and wearing down defenses like the second half. But it was a heck of a HS football game and PC was a very deserving winner. Congratulations to feeto and the Augustinians!
I'll give you that, probably didn't word it correctly but it seemed like every time PC scored they grinded it down the field. SR struck fast with 2 long TD runs and a short field on the late fumble. Dumb call to squib the kick by PC. I'd rather try to pin them deep then give them the ball mid field to kill 3 seconds.

I'll give you that, probably didn't word it correctly but it seemed like every time PC scored they grinded it down the field. SR struck fast with 2 long TD runs and a short field on the late fumble. Dumb call to squib the kick by PC. I'd rather try to pin them deep then give them the ball mid field to kill 3 seconds.

Fair enough McC. Good luck today up north

Reactions: McCaravan
They beat them in like 09.
Hillcrest in OT over host Lemont 16-10 during the 2009 season. Hawks were led by a 3-year starting QB who was also a starter on the highly-achieving Hillcrest basketball teams of that time. The Hawks in FB began a death spiral starting in 2010 that just ended last season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT