ADVERTISEMENT

Feeto's Friday Upset Special........

Wouldn't Rice be the dog in this one? On the road as well? Still I'm gonna say the Crusaders rally and win a tight one

If an 8a CCL Blue school is an under dog to a 6a public school, something is wrong.

Reactions: doctor_d
Well - I just have a feeling... it's not like it would be a "miracle on ice" type upset, and I saw their red eye flight schedule and weekend plans,.. I'm counting on the red eye flight to put a lot of lead in the boots of the AMAT players;):D

Well - I just have a feeling... it's not like it would be a "miracle on ice" type upset, and I saw their red eye flight schedule and weekend plans,.. I'm counting on the red eye flight to put a lot of lead in the boots of the AMAT players;):D
I think it all depends how many starters LA has out tomorrow.

Crete left at least 14 points on the table with dropped passes that were sure touchdowns. If the Warriors can hold on to the ball I agree. Defense actually surprised me as they held their own against a very good LWE offense. Especially in the 1st half. Should be a good game...

Oswego over PN, not an upset just like saying it :)

GBN over WV (if they haven't made D line changes)

Montini wins a very close one

HF wins in NC

I got every pick wrong. Guess I can't pick an upset.

Sad to see Oswego go down. I'm back in Pittsburgh this weekend heard they lost. Panthers will bounce back

The Wheel over the Pirates
Bite your tongue! Was 33-3 when Palatine put the scrubs in...

How 'bout them Vikings though...I had them at 4-5 with a win over RM. They still have Maine South(angry coming off a loss) , Palatine, Barrington and Hoffman Estates.

Last edited:
Bite your tongue! Was 33-3 when Palatine put the scrubs in...

How 'bout them Vikings though...I had them at 4-5 with a win over RM. They still have Maine South(angry coming off a loss) , Palatine, Barrington and Hoffman Estates.
How about my Ramblers? Hope we see the Pirates in the playoffs, again. ;)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT