ADVERTISEMENT

Feeto's Friday Upset Special........

feeto

Aug 23, 2007
I'd say we had a few big upsets last week. Who will it be this week. I hate to be predictable, but this week I have to be. My upset for this week is...... The Class 6a Warriors of Crete-Monee over the CCL Blue 8a powerhouse Crusaders of Br. Rice. This is not personal.......it's professional. I just don't see Rice scoring enough points this week. Crete did not look great last week only putting up 7 vs a very good Lincoln Way East team. They did however look tough on defense. BR lost a tough one to a top ranked Marist last week, but the offense had a really hard time moving the ball. I'll take the Warriors tonight out in Crete. Final score ..........CM 28 - BR 13. That's my upset for this week. What are your thoughts, and who is your upset?

I'd say we had a few big upsets last week. Who will it be this week. I hate to be predictable, but this week I have to be. My upset for this week is...... The Class 6a Warriors of Crete-Monee over the CCL Blue 8a powerhouse Crusaders of Br. Rice. This is not personal.......it's professional. I just don't see Rice scoring enough points this week. Crete did not look great last week only putting up 7 vs a very good Lincoln Way East team. They did however look tough on defense. BR lost a tough one to a top ranked Marist last week, but the offense had a really hard time moving the ball. I'll take the Warriors tonight out in Crete. Final score ..........CM 28 - BR 13. That's my upset for this week. What are your thoughts, and who is your upset?

Oswego over PN, not an upset just like saying it :)

GBN over WV (if they haven't made D line changes)

Montini wins a very close one

HF wins in NC

Reactions: spaghetti coach
I like the Richards over Phillips pick not that I think it will happen, but with all the starters out on LA we still don't know what Phillips or LA are.

I'm going with the Brook over SCN

Loyola over Amat.

Saw them play a few years back when they played at Naperville Central, the parents were telling me they had kids driving 50-60miles, they recruit from the whole LA metro area. I would be really shocked if Loyola won.

Warren over New Trier
Bold pick, Warren didn't bother to show up last week until Barring ton put the second string in. I would be surprised if the result was any different this week.

I will pick McHenry over Cary Grove.

Bold pick, Warren didn't bother to show up last week until Barring ton put the second string in. I would be surprised if the result was any different this week.

You might be right about McHenry over CG. CG's pass defense is typically like a sieve.

Reactions: Coachbell88
Saw them play a few years back when they played at Naperville Central, the parents were telling me they had kids driving 50-60miles, they recruit from the whole LA metro area. I would be really shocked if Loyola won.
I don't think they are the program they were 10 years ago.

Um this was a 14-7 game with 2 mins left in the first half. Game was tied 7-7 late first with Warren driving.

Barrington was better but this was a close game early before the two long runs from Niro.

Should be a good game. Would love to see Huntley get rolled. They don't belong in the FVC anymore.
The only conference that would seem a possibility would be the Mid Suburban West. What other conference would even consider them, given the travel times?

The only conference that would seem a possibility would be the Mid Suburban West. What other conference would even consider them, given the travel times?
I don't know. They're an 8A school in a conference of 6 and 7A, double the size of PR.

Um this was a 14-7 game with 2 mins left in the first half. Game was tied 7-7 late first with Warren driving.

Barrington was better but this was a close game early before the two long runs from Niro.
Close game early... then they fell apart and made it close against scrubs. Couldn't answer the bell when Barrington started punching.

Plainfield Central over Plainfield East. I'm gonna say the Wildcats end their long losing streak with a win against the Bengals.

Wouldn't Rice be the dog in this one? On the road as well? Still I'm gonna say the Crusaders rally and win a tight one

Reactions: 3OrangeWhips
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT