Position: TE

High School:
Phillips

Graduation Year: 2019

Height: 6-foot-5

Weight: 230 pounds

Video Link

My impressions of Jahleel Billingsley:
I have been able to watch Jahleel Billingsley both in live game action and in various camps settings multiple times over the past few seasons. Billingsley has been an on the rise type of kid since he started his high school career at Mount Carmel as a freshman. Billingsley is a well thought out, intelligent kid who also is a terrific interview on and off the field.

Evaluation of Jahleel Billingsley: Jahleel Billingsley is the type of kid who is easily one of the best looking on the hoof names that I can remember in several recruiting seasons. Billingsley has great size/length and also has the frame to add even more good weight and muscle at the high Power 5 college level. Billingsley has the look of a player who could wind up playing in several spots if needed including tight end, defensive end or defensive tackle. Billingsley also is blessed with a very high level of athleticism and God given physical tools, especially for a kid his size. Billingsley can run exceptionally well, is very fluid and natural athlete who also can also plant and cut as well as kid's half his size. Billingsley also has sure hands, runs good routes and combines sheer power and muscle plus basketball-like ball skills to just go and get the football.

Questions or possible room for improvement for Jahleel Billingsley? Billingsley has a lot of strength and positives to offer at the Power 5 level, but more work is definitely needed. Billingsley can look to improve his overall speed and hands this winter. Billingsley as mentioned is a kid who could wind up playing a few different spots at the college level, so he will need to continue to add more size/strength as well as improve his overall bend/and blocking abilities. Nitpicking here a bit? Yeah....and alot of this is basically what every high school level prospects need to improve on every year.

Projected level: Billingsley is already adding Power 5 offers by the day....so even the trolls/self proclaimed recruiting experts can figure out where Billingsley is headed at the college level.

Ranking? Rivals.com has Billingsley as a high 3 star name to start...and I feel Billingsley is under-ranked by the bosses here. I feel Billingsley has the potential to be a Top 3 name in Illinois and could very well wind up being the state's top ranked overall name in the Class of 2019. I like Billingsley as a mid 4 star to start who could become a high 4 star ranked name later this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT