ADVERTISEMENT

ESL vs Normal West thoughts

Kankakee and Washington might be competitive.

Kankakee offense is kinda up and down. Got some big play capabilities. If the stars align, they could be in the game, but it’s very likely they won’t. The Flyers are still the kings.

As far as Normal West, seems like a running clock game. They lost a shootout to Peoria and got clocked by Normal Comm. ESL imposes their will.

Reactions: flyerforlife
I saw something where Kankakee called out ESL after they clocked Crete. Honestly, I never seen Kankakee play but from the highlights on YouTube(only the good plays) they look decent. I mean both teams have to get past the second round first but a trip to Kankakee looks to be in the near future…

I saw something where Kankakee called out ESL after they clocked Crete. Honestly, I never seen Kankakee play but from the highlights on YouTube(only the good plays) they look decent. I mean both teams have to get past the second round first but a trip to Kankakee looks to be in the near future…
Remember when East called out East Side after the Texas debacle? Not good.

I would think that ESL vs Normal West would be a running clock by halftime. ESL vs Kankakee might be interesting. I've heard some great things about Kankakee, including some praise from Edgy himself on his playoff pairings show. I watched Kankakee's game last weekend and they didn't look like a team that would provide much difficulty for ESL. The 2nd touchdown that they scored was scary fast and explosive, but it just didn't seem like they were very consistent. Maybe they just had a bad night. That happens...and when Edgy is impressed by a team, I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and go ahead and assume that it was just an off night. Either way, should both ESL and Kankakee win as expected, I along with probably everyone else on the forums, will be excited and eager to watch the showdown!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT