ADVERTISEMENT

ESCC Week 11 Predictions

ESCC fan

Nov 15, 2003
Respectable 4-2 week for the ESCC. Disappointing OT lost for ND in a defensive battle with a lot of weird happenings against a tough, physical Minooka team. Viator was overmatched by a really good looking Sterling team. Marist cruises. Benet takes advantage of their good draw and runs past Maine West. Naz wins easily, as expected. And MCC got the win of the week for the conference knocking off 9-0 Antioch.

MCC-31 Glenbard South-10...The healthy 'Canes continue to roll. Could set up a fun quarterfinal matchup against Sterling

Naz-35 Danville-21...As was the case with Springfield, I do not know a lot about Danville. I do know that Naz is fast and talented...and I expect them to win. Naz-SHG in the quarterfinals sounds fun to me.

Benet-31 Hononegah-20...I know nothing about Hononegah besides looking at their schedule and seeing some close games against weaker teams. I think Redwings roll into the quarterfinals.

Marist-49 Curie-14...Awesome rd. 1 win for the Condors. Unfortunately for them, Marist is cruising.

Well let’s hope Marist isn’t looking past this weekend to Loyola next week. Or this will be a trap game.

ESCC should go 4-0.

Well let’s hope Marist isn’t looking past this weekend to Loyola next week. Or this will be a trap game.

ESCC should go 4-0.

Not only that but this will be their first day game of the year on what will probably be a sloppy surface with all the rain in the forecast this week and on Saturday. If the Condors can bring that same running game they did against LT this could be interesting.

Agree with the general sentiment. ESCC should go 4-0 this week. Closest game? Benet / Honenegah would be my guess.

4 blowouts this weekend!
Marist by 35
Benet by 21
Naz by 28
MCC by 42
Quarters are going to get serious for ESCC.

Reactions: diezel66
Boring one this week, ESCC takes them all and none of them are even close. Good for the conference!

Man...this looks similar to all the predictions for 2016 ESCC week 11? Everyone wins is what was said for the conference- we know how that went!

I’ll say this
MCC- I hope they win and keep going just to see the matchup vs Sterling!

Benet- wins big based off of opponent schedule paper says it shall be as such

Marist- typical trap game looking to Loyala! This game could be much closer than expected but Marist wins

Naz- tread lightly...last year everything said Naz by 28 over VH- then came the 6 turnover game! Don’t know much about them or about how good the Normal communities teams are that beat them. And are they looking ahead to SHG...better not be. Naz by 18

On the flip side, SHG better not be looking ahead to Naz. Given the quality of the two teams (Naz and SHG), a see an SHG defeat a lot more likely than a Naz defeat. Naz is at home and on turf, which puts them in their comfort zone. SHG is on the road and on grass. With a probable soggy Saturday, this is looking like a potential problem for them, Naz, not so much.

An ALL ESCC sweep this coming weekend. Keep it rolling fellas and onto the Quarterfinals.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT