ADVERTISEMENT

Elite 11 quarterbacks show with Trent Dilfer

Leggo24

Oct 6, 2018
is this show still televised ? It used to be on ESPN but I don’t recall seeing it the past few years. 2 Illinois kids in the final 24

I believe they will be filming next week. Editing will take place after all the footage is taken but nothing live streamed. If I hear that it will be, I will respond on this thread. Usually is played back in 2-3 months on the NFL Channel or the Elite 11 website. I hope this helps.

A lot has changed financially with the entire camp circuit even before COVID. Nike basically has backed off all camps and is pretty much out of the game for now and Elite 11 and Nike Camp took a big hit without Nike $$$$..major loss for the Student Sports group who runs those camps... and even Adidas and UA also have cut or eliminated several camps.

Reactions: sporthog9er
I believe they will be filming next week. Editing will take place after all the footage is taken but nothing live streamed. If I hear that it will be, I will respond on this thread. Usually is played back in 2-3 months on the NFL Channel or the Elite 11 website. I hope this helps.
5,000 cases a day and rising in Florida, bring him back home!

Reactions: jjmac09
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT