ADVERTISEMENT

Does Montini make the playoffs?

I would say no but they would have to beat Provi and Naz to do it.

No way do I see them beating Marist or JCA.

That StL loss hurt.

Reactions: Gene K.
Tough road ahead for the last 4 games, losing to St. Laurence 20-14 week #4 was a heartbreaker. Could see 1 more win this year, 2 will be very hard. How are the lower levels doing?

I'm seeing a whole bunch of Ls, so my initial thought is no.

I think they brought some of the lower level kids up. One has gotten at least 2 tds the last two games. But losing the kid to IMG hurt and I think they thought another WR was going to start for them in June but I don't see him on the roster.

Regardless our QB is good and the other kids playing WR are stepping up.

Round 1 should be a tune up for a top 1-2 seed. If Montini somehow gets in, that’s out the window.

I think they brought some of the lower level kids up. One has gotten at least 2 tds the last two games. But losing the kid to IMG hurt and I think they thought another WR was going to start for them in June but I don't see him on the roster.

Regardless our QB is good and the other kids playing WR are stepping up.
They lost their RB to Bolingbrook, with him they beat Laurence I’m guessing and probably 2 of the next 4

Reactions: Wassup13
There are some crystal ball types that think 4-5 teams might make it this year.

Need to win two more.....

Sep 307:30HNew Lenox (Providence Catholic)3-2858.00
Oct 77:30HChicago (Marist)3-22678.78
Oct 147:30HLaGrange Park (Nazareth Academy)2-31244.93
Oct 217:30AJoliet (Catholic Academy)4-1616.50

Every 3A program in the state it hoping they don't.
I had Monitni in the playoffs at the beginning of the season because I had them beating IC and STL. Sorry to say it because I know a lot of the coaches at Montini, but I was wrong. There is somthing not right about MCHS not in the playoffs.

Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT