ADVERTISEMENT

Communist/Conspiracy Theorist MW likely not to join agiain

M; I am not disagreeing with you that the optics are not good. But the reality is that at worst, some people may be offended by the picture but no one can claim to be actually hurt by it. I'm sure coach JH will deal with it in some manner and as I said it will blow over. I mentioned the captains because I was told that some are in the photo. I am not advocating what punishment should be taken, or not. That's up to the school and their coaches. From what I understand, it's the top school in the northshore and the suburbs up there and you don't get to that level by not cultivating smart decisions and fixing the wrong ones. I am certain it will be handled properly with a subtle hand.

Exactly. Move along. Nothing to see here.

mw will be having an Oliver Stone film festival marathon.

Dean:

As with most of what you write, I was going to ignore your insipid post, but with some time to waste I took the opportunity to watch Stone's Snowden (2016) over the last weekend.

The product of a warped mind, I was not surprised to discover Stone venerated a scumbag who has consistently attempted to pose as a whistleblower when he is, in fact, a spy. A heavily-politicized film, it was timed to coincide with the community organizer's last days office in the hope it would influence a decision to issue a pardon.

A dreadful film which rigs facts, I came to dislike Snowden more after watching the film than previous. Snowden can attempt to dictate terms of his return from his gilded refuge in Russia to his heart's content, but my dying wish is he is prosecuted under the Espionage Act and sentenced to a lengthy prison term.

With each film, Stone beclowns himself further.

Reactions: Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT