ADVERTISEMENT

Can someone tell me about Crete-Monee?

cornerrat

Aug 1, 2009
All.... I'm no coach.(lol) Haven't heard much about them on this board. Someone had a comment very early in the season that this years version of the Warriors was throwing more than usual because of not having a great running game as in the past. Just looking for general info not down in the weeds "stuff." Overall team speed, what they like to do on offense and defense. Any big time players. Anyone? Ratsy

All.... I'm no coach.(lol) Haven't heard much about them on this board. Someone had a comment very early in the season that this years version of the Warriors was throwing more than usual because of not having a great running game as in the past. Just looking for general info not down in the weeds "stuff." Overall team speed, what they like to do on offense and defense. Any big time players. Anyone? Ratsy

Saw them back in week 2 so not the most updated info on them. Definitely had speed/athletes on the field but it appeared they were still trying to figure out the right positions for some players. They’ve won 5 straight so I take it they have.

They did have a physical running back but I’d say it was the O line that needed jelling before they could run the ball effectively. They are 100% out of the shotgun. They were forced to throw the ball as they got down early but that staff as always preferred to establish the run if possible.

They do have a D1 prospect at DE. He’s about 6’6 250. Raw but you will see the potential. Certainly, some other quality players on both sides of the ball.

Again, props to C-M for scheduling LWE and BR to open the season. I would think they are a threat in 6A to win a couple games.

Opened with Beast,Brother Rice and Morris going 0-3 but running the table since.Can't tell about speed from Morris game as it was played at Morris in a swamp the night they played each other.

Yeah this is a solid CM team but from a talent level not close to some of the better teams they've had....John Konecki does a great job at CM and they always play everyone tough....offense for me is the biggest issue just don't have that one big major game breaker from what I saw when they walloped Bloom a few weeks back. Big name is Deion Harry DE 6-6 250...offensively a no huddle shotgun and they go fast and this team always has speed....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT