ADVERTISEMENT

Bro Rice 0 v Warren 28 FINAL

Warren 7-0 at half. Big play on 3rd and long before half to set up TD.

BR has moved the ball a few times but stall around the 25.

BR ball to start second half. Cannot let this go to a two score game.

From what I have seen, BR had a long run, a long pass, and a long punt return. Warren had two nifty pass plays on what lead to their touchdown I didn’t see. Now back to my Stella.

Warren could not move the ball at all, but finally put together a nice drive before the half to take the lead.

Great first half sounds like marist game. Rice has had opportunites warren defense is all that.

From what I have seen, BR had a long run, a long pass, and a long punt return. Warren had two nifty pass plays on what lead to their touchdown I didn’t see. Now back to my Stella.
If you’re drinking while trying to watch this disaster of a broadcast, I suggest you have your Medic Alert bracelet set to SENSITIVE. The spinning wheel dots of the lost feed will pull you into a trance make you faint.

Half time ... great game ... what i expected. Warren is not sexy but relentless on offense and defense. Singleton is controling the middle. Best defensive player in state .... no matter what happens. Check in later.

Half time ... great game ... what i expected. Warren is not sexy but relentless on offense and defense. Singleton is controling the middle. Best defensive player in state .... no matter what happens. Check in later.

How are you posting with a straitjacket on?

“Hey Siri, post message on Edgy Tim”?

BR Twitter says Warren just scored on a wild play, now up 14-0 1:23 left in 3Q

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT