ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Schedule Previews

wickerpark wildcat

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2022
Re-posting in a new thread based on suggestion from others....

For anyone interested, I created a dashboard that allows you to look at each team's 2024 scheduled opponents based on their 2023 stats & results. Should be viewed on a large screen (not phone) and in full screen mode if possible. Comments/ corrections welcome.

I should have mentioned... the schedules are courtesy of Steve Soucie ( @thesouc on X) & last year's data is taken from IHSA website.

Here's Rita schedule. Thanks to Leo, Cascia gets a "sixth" home game.

I see potential here--now let's do this! Click to the 2024-25 season.

Thanks- looks like my info did not have week 2 (Kenwood), now updated.

Reactions: Wittymoniker1
Here's Rita schedule. Thanks to Leo, Cascia gets a "sixth" home game.

I see potential here--now let's do this! Click to the 2024-25 season.

Your Sophs could running clock Leo! Never like seeing a schedule without MC/SR! Maybe the playoffs. But with no MC and no LA I’m seeing 8-1/7-2 depending how good Francis is this year.

Reactions: Wittymoniker1
Your Sophs could running clock Leo! Never like seeing a schedule without MC/SR! Maybe the playoffs. But with no MC and no LA I’m seeing 8-1/7-2 depending how good Francis is this year.
I agree. As I posited before, with Rita out of the Blue, MC and SR should be playing Week 1 every year.

I love LA, but I think it's good that SR is not playing them. Cascia needs a break.

I think it all depends on the OL. Her defense is going to be good. If the OL can be similar to 2022's version, then Cascia will have a very good chance to run the damn table.

What's your early prediction for MC? 8 - 1?

Reactions: Gene K.
I agree. As I posited before, with Rita out of the Blue, MC and SR should be playing Week 1 every year.

I love LA, but I think it's good that SR is not playing them. Cascia needs a break.

I think it all depends on the OL. Her defense is going to be good. If the OL can be similar to 2022's version, then Cascia will have a very good chance to run the damn table.

What's your early prediction for MC? 8 - 1?
I don’t know, They haven’t officially released their week 1 and 2 games so not sure who they have. They have Loyola and 2 other teams that played in the State game last year in Naz and JCA. And get BR on the road for the third year in a row! I have to see who they got in with transfers, I’ve heard a couple but nothing confirmed, and I’ll have to see how the offense will line up. Dupree is irreplaceable and they need to replace a couple other skill guys. But they got Jack Elliott back at QB so that’s a good start. Defense will be solid with two 1st team all conference guys back in Mucha and Payne and 3 other quality starters back with them. Should know more in a few weeks.

Reactions: MMA_Det and Gene K.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT