ADVERTISEMENT

Best Sports Day of Year

I have a huge hunk of meat I cut off a beef tenderloin from earlier in the week - about 18 ounces of filet (tenderloin too big for my roaster) and left over Gruyere Mac n Cheese from Thursday ... ample snack, soft drinks and hard drinks too.

Don’t forget Belleville West against defending LA state champs in hoops - two nationally ranked teams going at it on the hardwood.

Throw in ND/USC and the Iron Bowl for good measure. Ever since the NCAA playoffs and Championship game took the drama out of New Years Day, this day has become my favorite day of the year.

Throw in ND/USC and the Iron Bowl for good measure. Ever since the NCAA playoffs and Championship game took the drama out of New Years Day, this day has become my favorite day of the year.
Loved the ND/SC game but this year it’s lost its luster, but you never know!

Loved the ND/SC game but this year it’s lost its luster, but you never know!
I agree, USC is down but it’s still ND/USC. It’s been a while since MICH/OSU has had any drama but it’s always must see TV in my football world.

My son and I are trying to convince my wife we need a third TV in our family room. Today might do it. HS football, college football and international rugby (US v Ireland at 12:30 plus some others)

BIG COUCH DAY!

This is a really great point.

Reactions: eireog
My wife went shopping too but my tv must be broken. The only channel I’m getting is showing Ron Jeremy vs John Holmes greatest hits. The hedgehog is a heavy favorite. I’ve got a six pack of old style tall boys, a tub of Crisco, a carton of Pall Malls, a family size bag of chili cheese Fritos, and full package of heated baby wipes.

Anyone wanna come by?

This thread has a borderline hostile, alcohol fueled, off the rails kind of football swagger in the making. You boys getting juiced up keep the posts flowing. There could be some prize statements in the hours to come.

A LOT of damage can be done between now and when Edgy logs on again. When the cat’s away...

Reactions: Voodoo Tatum 21
This thread has a borderline hostile, alcohol fueled, off the rails kind of football swagger in the making. You boys getting juiced up keep the posts flowing. There could be some prize statements in the hours to come.

A LOT of damage can be done between now and when Edgy logs on again. When the cat’s away...
We already have a bus load of drunks and a bare chested man and a hunk of cheese. It should be a fun day!!

Reactions: greatgig13
part of me says Ohio St should let UM win for the sake of the conference...

part of me says Ohio St should let UM win for the sake of the conference...
I didn't know whether I should report this post or reply to it.:cool: All I have to say is the sweetest nectar in the world is Wolverine tears.

It isn't over but what we are doing to the #1 D in the country should make our argument strong. It will be between OSU and OU.

Reactions: Cross Bones
I didn't know whether I should report this post or reply to it.:cool: All I have to say is the sweetest nectar in the world is Wolverine tears.

It isn't over but what we are doing to the #1 D in the country should make our argument strong. It will be between OSU and OU.

Lol
You need a lot of help even with this win.

Reactions: Gene K.

OSU will have no argument for the playoff. Like last year's debacle to Iowa, you don't go to playoffs after getting throttled by Purdue. I'm a Big 10 fan so I want whats best for the conference. This beating eliminates the B1G from playoff contention. That said I always go for the team with Brook players on it.

OSU will have no argument for the playoff. Like last year's debacle to Iowa, you don't go to playoffs after getting throttled by Purdue. I'm a Big 10 fan so I want whats best for the conference. This beating eliminates the B1G from playoff contention. That said I always go for the team with Brook players on it.
I can't explain the Purdue game other than Tyler Trent. They deserved it.

But no one in the Top 10 would have a win like this on their resume....assuming we win. A fumbled KO and 125 yards in penalties don't help but if we play like this every game we can hang with anyone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT