ADVERTISEMENT

Benet 16 @ St. Rita 37 Final

Leisure suit or Zubaz on Friday? What’s the dress code?
Cmon bro, we are a refined bunch of gentlemen down here. Go jeans (and make sure they are normal levis not any millennial BS designer jean crap) and for a top wear a college team or White Sox hoodie. If temp is under 50, you may add the insulated flannel jacket

Reactions: Gene K. and eireog
Cmon bro, we are a refined bunch of gentlemen down here. Go jeans (and make sure they are normal levis not any millennial BS designer jean crap) and for a top wear a college team or White Sox hoodie. If temp is under 50, you may add the insulated flannel jacket
I stocked up on Toughskins before Sears closed.

KB's two scholarship offers this week from Notre Dame and Michigan were to play WR. #25 Kyle James is a very good running back. Have both of them get touches in a drive will spread the defense.
would prefer a cupcake week1, and a weak opponent week 2.....is 2020 CCL/ESCC conference schedule out there somewhere? I would like to see a local public on schedule in a perfect world (when not chasing 5 wins).....Hillcrest/Simeon/Phillips/Kenwood/Richards

I would love to see them schedule MC in week one or two

Aren't MC and SR both back in the same conference in 2021? I thought MC left for two years first on the rotation. It's SR's turn now. Who's up next.
I believe all that is gone with the merger. The merger will re-align every two years based on conference game records

If you were to guarantee SR making the playoffs, then I am all for a MC-SR matchup. No matter how potential good SR can be next year, I'd rather have her play a soft two non-conference games. However, I am good with a JCA matchup in Week 1.
With Loyola and Montini in weeks 3 and 4 I like your scheduling. But it may be difficult to get two year contracts for both weeks. I think it will be hard to get teams to play when this group of sophomores are seniors.

Question on the merger: what if Don or Bronco wins the Green this year and Rita wins it next year. Who goes to the Blue?
I will ask further. I think the default is the Ws and Ls of the 6 actual conference games and if tied, it may be point differential in those 6 games or the complete 14 “conference” game records over the two years; this being year one and assuming districts are overturned by then.

I’m a huge fan of Palermo’s on 63rd. The sweet sauce is intoxicating. I’ve never been to the one on 95th. I’ve been to Vito and Nick’s often , I think I’m a bigger fan of the atmosphere than the pizza. I’m going to Rosangela’s Friday. I will conquer the south side pizza scene. So far.... Phil’s on 35th is my favorite. And the De guys celebrate!!

I grew up on the tavern-style pizza. Occasionally, I'd get a stuffed from Giordano's. However, as I get older, I have had a liking for the deep dish/stuffed kind of pizza.

Lou Malnati's.

I will ask further. I think the default is the Ws and Ls of the 6 actual conference games and if tied, it may be point differential in those 6 games or the complete 14 “conference” game records over the two years; this being year one and assuming districts are overturned by then.

Are we sure they won’t use the same formula that determined current divisions? Conference wins, school enrollment and football program participation.

I don’t think there will be actual division champs since only 3 games but I could be wrong.

I grew up on the tavern-style pizza. Occasionally, I'd get a stuffed from Giordano's. However, as I get older, I have had a liking for the deep dish/stuffed kind of pizza.

Lou Malnati's.
Uncle Lou’s! Coach Flynn and Coach Proesell would take us there after a win.

if I try the beef I’ll still have a side pizza. I’m the kinda guy that eats the beef, and the pizza and the box or bag the pizza’s delivered in.
I wouldn’t suggest you go beef in lieu of pie. Pie is the star there. Just advising you that there is an interesting little side dish there that is the beef. I usually end up eating the bag myself, but it’s to get to the sauce that stuck. At least, that’s what I tell people.

Review for Roseangela’s: go for the pizza, start with a side beef, even the bag tastes good.

Reactions: eireog and RockSoup
I wouldn’t suggest you go beef in lieu of pie. Pie is the star there. Just advising you that there is an interesting little side dish there that is the beef. I usually end up eating the bag myself, but it’s to get to the sauce that stuck. At least, that’s what I tell people.

Review for Roseangela’s: go for the pizza, start with a side beef, even the bag tastes good.

Or get a combo pizza. Sausage, beef, green pepper and hot giardinera.

Reactions: RockSoup
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT