ADVERTISEMENT

Benet 16 @ St. Rita 37 Final

8yd QB Keeper by Sophomore QB TD Tommy Ulatowski. XP good. SR 10-0 2Q 915. Couple 20+yd runs by KB on drive

KB 1yd dive for a TD 4th Q 1106 XP blocked 23-13 St. Rita

St. Rita 20yd TD strike soph to soph Ulatowski to Brown on 4th and 7. SR 30 Benet 13 915 4th

Junior Kyle James 36yd TD run. XP good. 37-16 St. Rita 429 4th

Lucky they're in 5a, cause a run in 7a probably wouldn't happen way they looked tonight 21 point win or not.

Lucky they're in 5a, cause a run in 7a probably wouldn't happen way they looked tonight 21 point win or not.

I am not even assuming a run in 5a. The fact that 5a has north/south brackets makes it very likely Rita will probably see Bronco early or very early in the playoffs, nothing is guaranteed.

I'm just making a blanket statement. Think alot assume 5a be easier which it is and luckily for them.

Benet is average at best and I didnt think rita handled them like a top team should.
Rita has no passing game, granted with brown dont always need one. But haven't seen a glimpse of one all year. Eventually big time teams will handle the run, next week against nd defense be interesting.

Reactions: Wittymoniker1
Benet is average at best and I didnt think rita handled them like a top team should.
Rita has no passing game, granted with brown dont always need one. But haven't seen a glimpse of one all year. Eventually big time teams will handle the run, next week against nd defense be interesting.

You can disregard my last post. You provided some insights here. Thanks.

I hear you. If you were at the game, how did Rita's o-line and d-lines do?
Benet couldn't run, only moved on some deep throws. Rita had pressure.
Rita run game didnt steam roll them. Benet thought did pretty good against the run.
Rita rotated QBs til settling on the soph, so that could be another issue heading into playoffs.

Reactions: Wittymoniker1
Benet couldn't run, only moved on some deep throws. Rita had pressure.
Rita run game didnt steam roll them. Benet thought did pretty good against the run.
Rita rotated QBs til settling on the soph, so that could be another issue heading into playoffs.

Appreciate it. One last question: you saw both QBs. Who do you think is a better fit for the remainder of the season? Or should TK keep rotating them?

Soph QB played most of the game and the whole second half.

Cant imagine he'd want to rotate. Think be a hard decision, nothing standing out from either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT